PC Game Deals!

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
@ Drunken Monkey,
Sucks to be European for that. It says that you have to pay 16.99 euros for the same game, and then I clicked on the link and it was 29.95 euros?!

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 ( BBFC2 )

£6.12 , PC DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VIA AMAZON!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-Bad-Company-Game-Download/dp/B00452VG02/?tag=jungl05-20

People have been entering USA adresses from google as its USA only. Not entirely sure if its safe, but as soon as someone tells me its ok im gonna get it!!

edit: confirmed it safe, enter a random USA adress it dont matteer!!! Its a pc download!!!!!! download from anywere in the world :).
ENJ0Y

Source: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc-digital-download-6-12-amazon/923273

Last edited:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Hmm, will only work if its the shipping address that it goes by, because obviously your billing address needs to be the same as the card is registered to or it wont make the payment... Otherwise I cant see there being a problem.

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
confirmed that it works.

I just did it! i used pappa johns adress in Newyork, USA. Was my fav place when i went ther :)

u check the source thread, its safe/legal , otherwise it wud have been removed by the mass mods/admin on HUDs

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
The direct drive's easter "rabbit" promotion is such a good deal.... BUY SOMETHING NOW

also gamersgate have company of heroes half price x

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I have ARMAII:OA, which is the stand alone expansion, and yeah aload of people still play it (Mostly coop which is fun.)
I've just bought this as there is a couple of servers which require both versions, plus obviously the campaign.

NilSatis

Bright Spark
Yeh, I have it, you really want both arma 2 and oa which gives you joint ops. Brilliant game; although it is a resource hog; just the sort of game to stretch a decent systems legs.

Jakattack is the man when it comes to this, got my recommendation from him and not looked back! Awesome stuff...can be a little tricky to get mods etc. working if you are planning on playing online with them but a few hours reading and you will know what to get and what not to get. Imo the vanilla joint ops (ARMA 2 and OA) online is the way to go to get the most people online gaming with you. Custom missions are downloaded when you join the server. There are still loads of people playing, and a good few clans to join if you are into it :)

If strictly singleplayer, or if you want to get into a clan etc and dont mind a few additional programs to keep up to date there are mods like ACE and a vietnam mod etc. If you prefer the simulation side of gaming you will love it. If you are looking for something else steer clear. Not to say it isnt great fun! Defo one (two) to add to the collection. There are more expansions just out for it too. OA is a step ahead of ARMA 2 possibly, but they are both great. Good price too, but get both! (I know you will lol)