PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hey everyone, it’s Thursday! And you know what that means… it’s time for another free game from Epic.

It’s a good game but a little underwhelming as we’ve had this one as a freebie before during the Christmas event a couple of years ago. Still, a free game is better than a punch in the stomach from a fat guy with sores on his face, as my dear old dad used to say.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Hey everyone, it’s Thursday! And you know what that means… it’s time for another free game from Epic.

It’s a good game but a little underwhelming as we’ve had this one as a freebie before during the Christmas event a couple of years ago. Still, a free game is better than a punch in the stomach from a fat guy with sores on his face, as my dear old dad used to say.

I know a guy who has the Snowfall DLC for that particular game available for anybody interested...

You know the thread to post in if you're interested!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I know a guy who has the Snowfall DLC for that particular game available for anybody interested...

You know the thread to post in if you're interested!
Those who know are in the know. They know, no?

2E557C03-F4D0-4684-B770-5B99C160516D.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Yeah looks fantastic, I'm eyeing up GOW mainly because it seems a lot shorter and honestly I probably need that after spending 80 hours in the Witcher before I spend another 100 hours in Elden Ring
God of War's story can be done in 20-something hours. If you want to see everything the game has to offer, you're looking at around 50 hours (according to howlongtobeat.com), so certainly much quicker than the other games you mention!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
God of War's story can be done in 20-something hours. If you want to see everything the game has to offer, you're looking at around 50 hours (according to howlongtobeat.com), so certainly much quicker than the other games you mention!
Ah crap thought this would be a quick one to rattle through, hey I'm really looking forward to playing it but after so much investment in Witcher and so little time to actually play it can take a while. Guess it'll never get finished if I don't start it though

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm playing through GOW right now. It's a great game. I love the fact that I can put it down and pick it up at leisure. Makes a difference to me sticking with a game.

Awful when you play a game, get decent at it without realising and then put it down for a few weeks only to find that you need to re-learn the dynamics of it.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm playing through GOW right now. It's a great game. I love the fact that I can put it down and pick it up at leisure. Makes a difference to me sticking with a game.

Awful when you play a game, get decent at it without realising and then put it down for a few weeks only to find that you need to re-learn the dynamics of it.
Yeah I feel this a lot, or games with tonnes of different systems trying to remember everything after not playing it for a couple weeks is impossible. Usually makes me give up

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

I agree totally. I typically have multiple games on the go and GoW has been good that when I come back to it, I get to grips with the combat mechanics again very quickly despite me also playing similar games with totally different systems.