PCS really need more water-cooling systems?..COMMENT WHAT YOU!

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Hey, I just think that PCS have a really poor choice off water cooling systems!
Would be really Great if they added some cool ones!

*EDIT*.."They Should add the Corsair H100!"
Comment what you think?

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
Remember that since PCS buy in bulk (so that they get it cheaper), so they can only have a limited amount of options anyway -options that will be wanted by many rather than just a few.
Also they are using fully sealed solutions so that no maintenance is needed by the customer.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
If you care so much about it then research it and install it yourself. PCS would gain nothing by offering this to very few customers who actually want it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
From what I read when pretending I was going to get a WC set up, the ones PCS use are perfectly fine...not sure where you get "not the best from". Of course there will be better, but no doubt more exspensive. If it works, why offer more niche items that few will buy because the lower price one will do the job?

You can cool a OC rig with an air cooler, so WC is already more than enough, regardless of its "quality" (PCS wouldnt offer rubbish anyway)

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
From what I read when pretending I was going to get a WC set up, the ones PCS use are perfectly fine...not sure where you get "not the best from". Of course there will be better, but no doubt more exspensive. If it works, why offer more niche items that few will buy because the lower price one will do the job?

You can cool a OC rig with an air cooler, so WC is already more than enough, regardless of its "quality" (PCS wouldnt offer rubbish anyway)

I Totally agree. the hardware PCS offer always are not crap. but i'm just looking for a Clear pipe that is turns colored when you insert the liquid.. as the PCS cooling systems are all black pipes...i'd love to build my own gaming rig and install the RESERATOR1 V2 cooling system. but i'm just afraid if i spend all this money and .... it up :\

Maestro

OK, the liquid coolers we use are closed loop. Designed for ease of use and fitting. Very similar to other offerings from Corsair, Antec etc.

The type of cooling you are generally talking about are verging on custom loops. Its a whole new level of watercooling which requires much more intervention from the customer etc.

We have discussed these but always come up with the problems of transportation and much greater reliance on the customer knowing what they are doing (filling resovoirs etc).

Any suggestions on how we can overcome these issues without causing us a major increase in supporting them, fixing them when they are damaged in transit, or not used properly etc, then we are all ears.

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
OK, the liquid coolers we use are closed loop. Designed for ease of use and fitting. Very similar to other offerings from Corsair, Antec etc.

The type of cooling you are generally talking about are verging on custom loops. Its a whole new level of watercooling which requires much more intervention from the customer etc.

We have discussed these but always come up with the problems of transportation and much greater reliance on the customer knowing what they are doing (filling resovoirs etc).

Any suggestions on how we can overcome these issues without causing us a major increase in supporting them, fixing them when they are damaged in transit, or not used properly etc, then we are all ears.

This may sound stupid but...When you say Problems of transportation..what about a 'Pick up service' ?...or is that just over the top lol.

Rakk

The Awesome
This may sound stupid but...When you say Problems of transportation..what about a 'Pick up service' ?...or is that just over the top lol.

I'm not sure someone from for example where I live would want to go collect from Holmfirth lol

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
I KNOW:D...You could add a choice off "None" in the cooling system so then they install the cooling system them self when they get it..?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
If you buy a non OC pc you can basically get 'none' as the default one costs nothing, you then remove that and add your new one yourself although the minimum on an OC PC is the titan