Phantom or Sniper

Phantom Vs Sniper

• Total voters

Teaz

Godlike
possibly? as i dont know the exact or rough near length or distance till the rad obstructs. not sure what good slim fan to recommend as alot of the tend to me 25-30mm in depth.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
:/ Still stuck on desc. I have a few months to look and decide. BTW will PCS try to match quotes from other custom manufacturers. I have one with exact specs for a lot cheaper but I want to buy with PCS

Teaz

Godlike
xigmatek do a 20mm its pricy but if it cools my gpu i dont mind paying

dont know if the xigmatek is good or not but when i looked at them a while back, they wasnt as good, but then again, you just after some extra airflow regardless from what your saying?

:/ Still stuck on desc. I have a few months to look and decide. BTW will PCS try to match quotes from other custom manufacturers. I have one with exact specs for a lot cheaper but I want to buy with PCS

well you wana check what exactly they have in detail for example their hard drives, depending on what drive you selected, they could have a cheap standard ata drive, this includes cases and any extra components.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Its pretty much impossible to get exactly the same spec on another site as they all use slightly different parts for some things

UndeadJack

Master Poster
dont know if the xigmatek is good or not but when i looked at them a while back, they wasnt as good, but then again, you just after some extra airflow regardless from what your saying?

well you wana check what exactly they have in detail for example their hard drives, depending on what drive you selected, they could have a cheap standard ata drive, this includes cases and any extra components.

I have chose a caviar Blue HDD on there and a xigmatek psu. They are the only differences in the entire build

Edit: Oh and the Blu-Ray. Same speeds though

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Newer setup which I find better:
Case
COOLERMASTER CM STORM SNIPER - NEXT GEN GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD PHENOM II X4 955 (3.20GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3) - BLACK EDITION
Motherboard
ASUS® M5A99X EVO:USB 3.0, SATA 6.0Gb/s, Quad CrossFireX™/SLI™
Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)
Graphics Card
1GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti - 2 DVI,HDMI,VGA - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
500GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD5002AALX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 32MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£45)
Power Supply
COOLERMASTER 750W GX SERIES™ -80 PLUS® BRONZE (£72) **SPECIAL***
Processor Cooling
TITAN FENRIR EVO EXTREME HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£39)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
DVI-D & HDMI Monitor Cables
1 x 2 METRE GOLD PLATED V1.4 HDMI CABLE (£8)
Keyboard & Mouse
LOGITECH® K200 USB MEDIA KEYBOARD (£10)
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days
Quantity

Price: £787.00 including VAT and delivery.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
aye looks good seems i have some tinkering to do with my phantom case as the side fan is not going to fit with the eco only thing i can think may work is make a aluminium plate to fit over the top back fan so i can attach the eco to the 200mm fan slot. like i said il have to take a look when it arrives but ive just seen a phantom with a eco alc and know for definate.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I've now thought screw it to the phantom and getting the Storm sniper. I only need the sniper so I am getting that. What do you think of my specs? Do you think I have improved them?