Phantom or Sniper

Phantom Vs Sniper

• Total voters

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yer the 230mm should be fine cooling for my you but I'm unsure what fan holder pcs will be using for my eco the phantom has 2 200mm fans at the top of the case id id hope to keep them will the eco fit into the 120 mm slot at the rear of the case do you know?

Yeah I'm 100percent pcs will fit the ALC ECO to the top/rear of the case.

Have a look at mine pics, will show ya how mine is. Changed the stock fan on the eco, added 2 akasa vipers.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113396439337460698683/Jul152011?authkey=Gv1sRgCL6ooJGsnICtxAE

Edit - removed the brown fan, although it's awesome fan didn't fit very well, so had to replace it.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
so if they place it there i will have 2x200mm exhaust fans 1x230mm intake 1x 200mm intake and 2x 120mm intake possibly more if i decide to fiddle with the extra hdd bays you think that will be enough? [rollinglaugh]

Teaz

Godlike
its funny how this thread was a decision over which case and yet the sniper ended up with more votes but yet he picks the phantom lol :)

not saying he should go for the sniper, but the poll just seems meaningless lol. the phantom just seems like a smaller version of the haf x. it would take abit of investment to get full potential out of the phantom. id start out with the fans on the phantom

but still, Sniper FTW~ lol

mg0433w.jpg

UndeadJack

Master Poster
its funny how this thread was a decision over which case and yet the sniper ended up with more votes but yet he picks the phantom lol :)

not saying he should go for the sniper, but the poll just seems meaningless lol. the phantom just seems like a smaller version of the haf x. it would take abit of investment to get full potential out of the phantom. id start out with the fans on the phantom

but still, Sniper FTW~ lol

mg0433w.jpg

I'm still thinking........

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Teaz did you get the name thing as a aticker from somewhere ormdid you draw it? I found a site a whioe back but cant remember now

MeveM

Bright Spark
Ugh... Phantom... I really don't understand why you'd want one, just my personal view. For me it looks far too much like a Alienware PC styled after a bathroom. The person who came up with the white design must've gotten his brilliant idea whilst clenching away on the loo. It's simply a eyesore, black one would've been better. Actually, the Phantom looks like a fridge. You might want a Phantom if you want to camoflague it in your kitchen or loo.

Sniper is far more stylish.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
The sniper is ace, the only thing I think ya should be able to do with the side panel, is have a 200mm fan and a 120mm/140mm fan, cause there is loads of space available.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Shame. Will my computer have a Phenom II badge and AMD Radeon sticker? I like teh PHENOMZ. I still am choosing the phantom

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Just rang up PCS to check what fan slots are not filled so i could order some and from what the tech guy said they have fitted the max ammount of fans, woohoo. but then went on to say apart from the one i wanted too cover my gpu as even the eco may be to large to fit the 200mm+ fan :mad: Il have to take a look when it comes and see what my options are since there are many slim 200 fans out there which may fit. next week and its here :rockon: