Possible Plagiarism going on ?

Gorman

Author Level
They say that imitation is the sincirest form of flattery, however some might say that outright copying our site content, images and claiming to be a Microsoft OEM Partner, Intel Premier Provider and winning the PC PRO Desktop award in 2009 is going a little too far.

We won by the way \o/.

Xoil

They have a nice 4 reviews all done at same time and date... hmmm

Look at their homepage, all the scrolling banners are PCS!

Xoil

Their domain has no WHOIS protection, seams its someone from Redruth... wheres that?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Their domain has no WHOIS protection, seams its someone from Redruth... wheres that?

Cornwall...

...i'll go have a word.

(Something in me doesn't even want to click on the link in case I catch a cold...or herpes)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Omg that's amazing. I checked out their Facebook...the wording in their information/description is just a copypasta job from PCSs About Us section!

This is too funny...I feel for anyone that falls for it and gives them money tbh.

Even better, the map link on that FB page has the business marker somewhere in London! :D Bah, no going round with the heavies for me then :(

However, the "find directions" bit of the address does show the address listed...and I drive past it everyday when going to work (little bit scared now!)...might swing by and see what deals I can get! :D

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
K3jwh.jpg

Just to clarify...its the one on the left.

I never thought a hub for the sale of thousands of laptops and PCs would make the PCS shed look good! :D

Buzz

Master
On the home page states that its under construction and may have errors for us to pls report them via contact us. My guess is after PCs and other loyal Pcs mates see the site that, that inbox will become pretty full pretty fast. :)
Make a Claim. Free money, then build a monster comp with the money and give it away in a competition (that only I can enter) :)

Xoil

K3jwh.jpg

Just to clarify...its the one on the left.

I never thought a hub for the sale of thousands of laptops and PCs would make the PCS shed look good! :D

You know all hope is lost when DeadEyeDuk gets your address and google street view....