Pre production working days

Krasio

Silver Level Poster
2080Ti, today was my estimated build date after 4 weeks since ordering. Have they been in touch with you with a reason for why its taking so long??
Friday:
89294374-B68A-4857-BCB9-BDE25C98D4D4.jpeg

Monday:
08D09D4D-0461-47A0-8B97-E801D59F801B.jpeg7B105147-7E55-4984-A3DB-30CF27C6ED85.jpeg
Fair to say I did make 1 amendment on the day my order got in building but they didn’t answer me if a stock shortage was the case of delay or anyway.

Also i havent recieved any of these “build process update” emails today nor did i recieve something mentioning the progression of the building process. I didn’t know that that even was a thing.

Last edited:

JackAtkinson169

Friday:
View attachment 17389

Monday:
View attachment 17390View attachment 17391
Fair to say I did make 1 amendment on the day my order got in building but they didn’t answer me if a stock shortage was the case of delay or anyway.

Also i havent recieved any of these “build process update” emails today nor did i recieve something mentioning the progression of the building process. I didn’t know that that even was a thing.
Man that sucks!! Fingers crossed you get it soon! I’m gonna be messaging again tomorrow to see if they got the GPU delivery today because I’m getting so impatient now haha

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered mine on the 10th as well.

Monday email with the same build date as you.
Then email on Saturday with 4th August est build date.

How's yours getting on now?

Next update is on Thursday morning and i'm hoping it will be sooner! We might have different build dates if part of yours is out of stock.

Alex0991

I ordered mine on the 8th of July, and its been 10 WD now with an estimate build time of 3rd of August, which changed to 31st July, but now changed back to 3rd of august again..

All the parts that people have said are delaying their builds arent in mine so fingers crossed for a miracle when it comes round to mine.

This wait is agony!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Friday:
View attachment 17389

Monday:
View attachment 17390View attachment 17391

Give PCS a call and see what the situation is with your build. :)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It’s impossible to reach out through the phone and im guessing the same personel that takes calls is doing online support as well
PCS staff rarely visit these fora and they're not an official support channel.

Try the Live Chat. Click Contact Us and after a second or two the Live Chat popup will appear at the bottom of that page. :)

Krasio

Silver Level Poster
PCS staff rarely visit these fora and they're not an official support channel.

Try the Live Chat. Click Contact Us and after a second or two the Live Chat popup will appear at the bottom of that page. :)
Yeah, by online support i was reffering to the online chat feature.

D

Deleted member 17413

Mines just gone into building, so estimate emails were right for me.
Original order was 25th June, 18-20 working days so pretty much on timetable still. I might be lucky and hit dispatch on fri (do they do a sat pick up to?) I'll get one of the weekend delivery options if I can.

Daveydave

Gone into building this morning. How does it work upgrading delivery to Saturday in case it's too late to arrive Friday?

D

Deleted member 17413

You gotta get in contact with them, i'll be watching my build with the same idea. Just hope the phonelines arent too busy :O

Krasio

Silver Level Poster
Was able to get through the phone. The glass on the case was scratched then smashed(?), so they had to rebuild it in another case. Was assured it’s in testing and that it should update info on my end as well. It's updated now. Kinda weird that was the reason for the build delay [1 week] while other builds are being done for hours ... Happy that im in testing though. By it's overall pace im expecting it in the start of next week.

LukeBrigginshaw965

Ordered my build on the 26th of June, it goes into production tomorrow and I am absolutely buzzing. I have made quite a few changes as well but overall happy with what I am getting, and I know it will do what I want and then a lot more. Time to start watching for the order updates from the edge of my seat.

What's annoying is I have had my new screen delivered too, I have this awesome new screen just not the gear to get the max out of it (ordered from Curries).

Last edited:

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered mine on the 10th.

Pre-prod on the 17th.

Spoke to someone via the LiveChat this morning and they mentioned an expected wait time of around 19d in Pre-production.

So far they have been fantastic with Customer service and very upfront about wait times. This is my first time ordering from PCS and I am happy to see that they don't try to "pad" the build times to make them seem shorter. If it takes 20 days they will say it.