Pre production working days

Bronze Level Poster
For me it just showed in the bottom right while I was on 'MyAccount' Page.

I've read that you go ContactUs -> send message -> get livechat

LukeBrigginshaw965

Well as if by magic a few hours after my last post I got an email saying my machine is going into production! A day early as well. The anticipation is building now.

D

Deleted member 17413

Just wondering if anyone knows if DPD pick up on saturday from PCS too? or just Mon-Fri.

D

Deleted member 17413

Just gone into testing.... :D if it passes without problem it might be ready in time to dispatch on thurs! Fingers crossed
If not could still make friday and i can pay for sat delivery

D

Deleted member 17413

no, but testing is 24 hours if no issues I think. If finished by 2pm, gives an hour to pack it (only got to put monitor with it) so if all goes smooth its possible I think (at least I hope it is lol)

JackAtkinson169

no, but testing is 24 hours if no issues I think. If finished by 2pm, gives an hour to pack it (only got to put monitor with it) so if all goes smooth its possible I think (at least I hope it is lol)
Just been on the online chat again! You're right yeah, 24 hours and apparently 9/10 times its dispatched same day if it goes into "awaiting dispatch" before 5pm!!

Bronze Level Poster
Well as if by magic a few hours after my last post I got an email saying my machine is going into production! A day early as well. The anticipation is building now.

Wonder if by replying in this thread they somehow fast track our orders.... mine has only just gone into Pre-prod... 19 days is a long time!

LukeBrigginshaw965

Wonder if by replying in this thread they somehow fast track our orders.... mine has only just gone into Pre-prod... 19 days is a long time!

Well Ordered on the 26th June, went into Pre Production on the 3rd of July and into Production today. Makes it 17 Working days by my counting.

I did contact PCS via online chat yesterday to check the GPU manufacturer and also to check that my changes (there were a few, I think 7 in total) to the order wouldn't cause any issues. The guy was really helpful and patient as my internet kept dropping. He confirmed that all the parts were in stock. Maybe they are just beginning to catch up with back orders and a I got lucky.

Bronze Level Poster
AH. I was semi-joking.

I am still expecting a lengthy wait of over 2 weeks. But it would be a nice surprise if it was sooner than that!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Well Ordered on the 26th June, went into Pre Production on the 3rd of July and into Production today. Makes it 17 Working days by my counting.

17 working days is pretty close to the average pre-COVID build times. Looks like things may be getting back to normal.