Pre production working days

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
:ROFLMAO: That must be every part more than once? I'm on 6 changes

Not every part but I've changed the case some 4 or 5 times and decided to send my own in the end lol

Changed the GPU quite a few times too and in the end also decided to get my own instead, changed the CPU a few, put RGB led strips, windows yes no yes no.. the motherboard was also changed a couple of times. I think the only thing I haven't changed was the RAM, it was always 2x8gb 3600mhz from the beginning. Ah and the PSU. The rest is all different.

Bronze Level Poster
UPDATE: It now says its in building.... maybe I should upgrade to Saturday delivery... what do people think?

Wellsy

Not every part but I've changed the case some 4 or 5 times and decided to send my own in the end lol

Changed the GPU quite a few times too and in the end also decided to get my own instead, changed the CPU a few, put RGB led strips, windows yes no yes no.. the motherboard was also changed a couple of times. I think the only thing I haven't changed was the RAM, it was always 2x8gb 3600mhz from the beginning. Ah and the PSU. The rest is all different.
To be honest I've changed parts that I didn't really take in to consideration much when I configured the build originally. The PSU, case and motherboard mainly, motherboard changed for cost saving as the x570-f wasn't really needed, PSU upped because it was needed when I upped the GPU and case changed to (hopefully) allow the H100i cooler to be top mounted without the ram or heatsink getting in the way.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That reminded me that you've asked me to put some photos of the set up, when I receive it I'll put some in that side of the forum :)

Edit: just a warning that my cable management skills may hurt your eyes if you have OCD!

Excellent, that’ll be good to see.... except the bad cable job. I went back up North at xmas to see my dad and his cable situation genuinely stressed me out.

5BD07EA8-E8F1-40C7-8B81-D7A95DB7D79E.jpeg

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
But mind that I'm temporarily restricted to having my desk in the bedroom. Once I move it downstairs, the situation will be a bit better (and a new desk as well which will help).

em5le

waiting until 17th august for my build, literally check this website every other hour to see if anything's changed. My first gaming computer I'm overexcited lol😁