Pre production working days

Daveydave

Dispatched! Hopefully enough time to come tomorrow. If it does working from home will be a struggle tomorrow if arrives 😂

D

Deleted member 17413

Still in testing...I'm hoping nothing major. I paid for sat delivery, if it doesnt dispatch tomorrow i'll cancel the sat delivery and will have to wait till tuesday... so fingers crossed it goes to awaiting dispatch by tomorrow morning....
Not bad though considering how much backlog they have, ordered originally on 24th june, built in morning on 22nd july and straight into testing that lunchtime.

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Mine has gone 4th > 31st and today up to the 3rd :/ I was really hoping the Computer fairies would send it the other way 😂

D

Deleted member 17413

Awaiting Dispatch!! email came through a few minutes ago.... I was on the phone on hold (20 mins...not too bad) and literally 15 seconds after PCS picked up (so found my account and did security questions) the update email came through lol
Original order date 24th June with 18-20 working day estimate, email updates were 22nd/23rd as estimate build date, built 22nd June and hopefully here tomorrow!

Bronze Level Poster
it does appear as though build times are getting shorter. Their average build time percentages are now at 46% of builds done within 28 days

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Delivery today between 15:30 and 16:30, whyyyyyyyy do i have to wait another full day hahaha
This is the hardest bit of all, the last leg! Constantly refreshing the DPD app, judging the courier driver if he’s stopped at a location for more than 5 minutes and imagining the reasons for it... maybe he was beset by a legion of zombies? My brain goes mental!

As I’m typing this I’m outside my front door in a dressing gown eagerly awaiting a delivery!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
tenor.gif

antlev

Bronze Level Poster
Received my first email informing me that the current estimated build date for my order is: Tuesday 28 July 2020.
As long as it's built correctly and tested correctly I don't really care how long the process takes up to a point but I would prefer to know my laptop has been built carefully and professionally rather than rushed just to get it to the customer, but it's great to be kept informed.
Thanks guys
PS was hoping to get it by 14 August as that is my birthday but if not so what?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Received my first email informing me that the current estimated build date for my order is: Tuesday 28 July 2020.
As long as it's built correctly and tested correctly I don't really care how long the process takes up to a point but I would prefer to know my laptop has been built carefully and professionally rather than rushed just to get it to the customer, but it's great to be kept informed.
Thanks guys
PS was hoping to get it by 14 August as that is my birthday but if not so what?
You'll easily get it by 14th August!

LukeBrigginshaw965

My email states between 13:45 and 14:15. Means I can spend the afternoon working and setting it up/downloading Eve online and then have it ready to play on by this evening.

Then I just need to transfer my save games for games I am halfway through onto my external hard drive and download them as well.... that can be done over the weekend haha.

JackAtkinson169

This is the hardest bit of all, the last leg! Constantly refreshing the DPD app, judging the courier driver if he’s stopped at a location for more than 5 minutes and imagining the reasons for it... maybe he was beset by a legion of zombies? My brain goes mental!

As I’m typing this I’m outside my front door in a dressing gown eagerly awaiting a delivery!
I am stop 85, He drove past my road end to make his first delivery...I am a very impatient and excited man right now!!