Pre production working days

Alex0991

Mine is Monday - just praying the RGB gods grant a swift turnaround and bless me like they've blessed other people on here and had their build date surprisingly before

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
My system was due to be built tomorrow 28th July got an email on Friday 24th July saying it was being built today. Seen it was still sitting on pre production so messaged PCS and it's now been moved to 30th July. Gutted LOL!!

My system was due to be built tomorrow 28th July got an email on Friday 24th July saying it was being built today. Seen it was still sitting on pre production so messaged PCS and it's now been moved to 30th July. Gutted LOL!!

Gutted, did they give a reason?

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
My build date is a week today but at one point it said this Wednesday! I have an update tomorrow and I'm really hoping that it says it'll be sooner rather than later!

antlev

Bronze Level Poster
Had two emails today one saying that it was being built and then a later one stating it was in the test stage I reckon I will get my new laptop very soon

Bronze Level Poster
If all goes well, mine should be updated to Build next Monday! I cant wait to get away from my crappy 2015 Base model MacBook pro

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
If all goes well, mine should be updated to Build next Monday! I cant wait to get away from my crappy 2015 Base model MacBook pro

Im the same. Build day on Monday. The monitor arrived today and I have to sit looking at it for a week, it's frickin huge 😂

antlev

Bronze Level Poster
Received another e-mail mine is now awaiting despatch What a brilliant service and so informative that's a total of four e-mails since my order confirmation, how's that for keeping you updated during these difficult times
Well done PCS

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
Have the production times dropped to pre lockdown levels, when I got a quote on my latest version of the build im considering its now saying 16-18 working days as opposed to the 21-23 days it was saying a week ago for a similar build, if so think i might place my order whilst thegoing is good and stop dilly dallying before this dammedable covid thows another spanner in the works

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Have the production times dropped to pre lockdown levels, when I got a quote on my latest version of the build im considering its now saying 16-18 working days as opposed to the 21-23 days it was saying a week ago for a similar build, if so think i might place my order whilst thegoing is good and stop dilly dallying before this dammedable covid thows another spanner in the works
Just looking at the recent posts it does seem as though build times are quite close to pre-COVID levels. Dilly dallying is never a good idea in any case. :LOL: