Pre production working days

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The live chat guy told me my cooler was out of stock on mine. Then by going to the 'amend' section on my order it also showed the cooler as out of stock.
Did he say it was holding up your order, or did you just ask if they H100i was out of stock?

If you try to amend a product that's out of stock, of course it won't be available as it's trying to allocate stock that doesn't exist.

Did he say it was holding up your order, or did you just ask if they H100i was out of stock?

If you try to amend a product that's out of stock, of course it won't be available as it's trying to allocate stock that doesn't exist.

Mine was the frostflow 240. Yeah he told me it was out of stock. Build date is the 3rd, but new stock in on the 6th.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Mine was the frostflow 240. Yeah he told me it was out of stock. Build date is the 3rd, but new stock in on the 6th.
Ah ok, that’s different then.

But just because a product is out of stock on the configurator doesn’t mean that it’s out of stock for your order, don’t go changing your order because of that, it will flag on the order of a product is out of stock.

Ah ok, that’s different then.

But just because a product is out of stock on the configurator doesn’t mean that it’s out of stock for your order, don’t go changing your order because of that, it will flag on the order of a product is out of stock.
Ah I see, fair enough. I wonder if he got it wrong and my original cooler was in stock and allocated to me. But out of stock for new orders 🤔.

I'll message them again tomorrow

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah I see, fair enough. I wonder if he got it wrong and my original cooler was in stock and allocated to me. But out of stock for new orders 🤔.

I'll message them again tomorrow
The frost flow 240 is showing as available in the configurator so it doesnt appear to be out of stock in any way. I would definitely clarify that tomorrow think you’ve been given bad info.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
So my build date was moved from today to Monday.. after receiving so many confirmations yesterday that the build was happening today. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Really gutted but looking at the positive side, at least I can get the case I want. I have amended the order to exclude the case and send my own (the Lian Li pc-011 dynamic). I wanted the white one though but I'll compromise with the Razer edition.

Sexy case! FYI, I did a live chat earlier and they've still (in theory) got my build down for tomorrow. After your recent post, I'm going to try and not get too excited, just in case it's delayed.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
Sexy case! FYI, I did a live chat earlier and they've still (in theory) got my build down for tomorrow. After your recent post, I'm going to try and not get too excited, just in case it's delayed.

To be fair, it always made sense to me for your build to be done before mine as you ordered a day or two before me anyway.

Bronze Level Poster
I made mine on the 10th of July.

I'm absolutely going to get in touch with LiveChat in the morning and see what's happening.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
I made mine on the 7th and build is scheduled for tomorrow.. hopefully it won’t move!

edit: as it already moved from last Thursday :(

Bronze Level Poster
I spoke to a guy on LiveChat who said that my build date of the 3rd looked to be 99% confirmed as the build date... Now they've added 3 days...

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
I placed my order on the 2nd July and my PC was dispatched on Thursday just past. Your order was roughly placed a week after mine. I'd imagine yours will be finished middle or end of this week.

antlev

Bronze Level Poster
Mines due out for delivery tomorrow not bad Ordered 21 July and delivery in Spain 3 August and kept up to date all along the way even easy to track with DPD and now local delivery SEUR
Very impressed shame about Amazon delivering the data transfer cable to the wrong post box now I cannot retrieve it

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
I spoke to a guy on LiveChat who said that my build date of the 3rd looked to be 99% confirmed as the build date... Now they've added 3 days...
Ah that doesn’t really say much, I spoke on live chat on Wednesday and they also said it was still confirmed for Thursday.. :) anyway it shouldn’t take long now.

Bronze Level Poster
Ah that doesn’t really say much, I spoke on live chat on Wednesday and they also said it was still confirmed for Thursday.. :) anyway it shouldn’t take long now.
I do understand how people can get irritated with PCS for constantly changing date... But they've been really good with the communication (and people on LiveChat have always been helpful). At the end of the day, a few days wait is the very definition of a first world problem!