Pre production working days

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
Belive me the only reason Ive dilly dallied is even though i have plenty of funds for the build i think my partner is going to murder me when he finds out exactly how much Im proposing to send on the build :LOL:. He thinks I'm only spending about £1200 but i managed to squirril much more in my savings and he would start muttering there are better things all that money could be spent on, but i want my new computer that runs smoothly and doesnt take 5+ mins to load up the darn desktop, and will be relatively future proof and upgradeable. The current desktop Ive got wasn't as upgradable as I thought at the time especially as the motherboard is old enough not to even have an M.2 slot and is running off a 4th gen i7 chipset the fans on the nivida GTX750 gpu sound like they are taking off when playing most games.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Belive me the only reason Ive dilly dallied is even though i have plenty of funds for the build i think my partner is going to murder me when he finds out exactly how much Im proposing to send on the build :LOL:. He thinks I'm only spending about £1200 but i managed to squirril much more in my savings and he would start muttering there are better things all that money could be spent on, but i want my new computer that runs smoothly and doesnt take 5+ mins to load up the darn desktop, and will be relatively future proof and upgradeable. The current desktop Ive got wasn't as upgradable as I thought at the time especially as the motherboard is old enough not to even have an M.2 slot and is running off a 4th gen i7 chipset the fans on the nivida GTX750 gpu sound like they are taking off when playing most games.

I know what you mean there, I think if my other half knew what I've spent on mine I would be terminated with extreme prejudice.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I think what I need is for him in doors to get back to working at his work instead from home then when the build arrives for him to be at work then i can do the old oh its been there ages after i sneak the old comp up into the loft.

tumblr_mh45ugFvOl1s1l2kxo1_500.gif

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
Does anyone know if the order status changes from pre-production to in build? I am sitting at 20 working days and was advised all my parts were picked from the warehouse yesterday and is sitting in a queue to be built. So I would imagine if all my parts have been picked it must be close to building? Hopefully today.

antlev

Bronze Level Poster
Well just received another e-mail informing me that my Laptop has now been shipped to me
No all I gotta do is figure out how to transfer my date from this laptop to my new one
Great service so far well done PCS

antlev

Bronze Level Poster
Ha ha I might just do that after I have transferred all my essential documents over to the new laptop

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
So my build date is estimated for tomorrow..I have been less anxious before many exams during my student days than I am now 😂

I've been on live chat this afternoon to check some delivery options. Checked my order status at the same time. My build date was still 3rd August but my chosen cpu cooler was out of stock til the 6th.
Not sure how that works. But I've changed my cooler to one that's in stock now, so hopefully no delays.
You'd think they'd let you know if an item is out of stock so you have the choice to amend the order.

Alex0991

I've been on live chat this afternoon to check some delivery options. Checked my order status at the same time. My build date was still 3rd August but my chosen cpu cooler was out of stock til the 6th.
Not sure how that works. But I've changed my cooler to one that's in stock now, so hopefully no delays.
You'd think they'd let you know if an item is out of stock so you have the choice to amend the order.

Good spot, I've got the Corsair H100i RGB platinum attached to my build but it looks like its out of stock without any warning - but to change it to the H115i costs more? Even though in a new build the H115i is like £40 cheaper...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good spot, I've got the Corsair H100i RGB platinum attached to my build but it looks like its out of stock without any warning - but to change it to the H115i costs more? Even though in a new build the H115i is like £40 cheaper...
Where is it showing as out of stock though? If it’s on the configurator that won’t affect your build as it’s already been allocated. If it’s showing on your order that’s another matter.

Alex0991

Where is it showing as out of stock though? If it’s on the configurator that won’t affect your build as it’s already been allocated. If it’s showing on your order that’s another matter.

Showing out of stock on the configurator as if I were to buy a brand new PC, its greyed out. Where would it state on my order that its out of stock if so? Will have to chat to one of the PCS staff in the morn.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Showing out of stock on the configurator as if I were to buy a brand new PC, its greyed out. Where would it state on my order that its out of stock if so? Will have to chat to one of the PCS staff in the morn.
The configurator has no connection to your order once the order is placed.