Pre production working days

KristaLeitane913

thing is, they say that if its in building that its already built?

"If your order status says In Building, this means that your order has now been built. You may find that your order now has notes attached to it. You can view these by clicking "show" on your order."
I were told that when it`s in build it takes around 2 hours to get it done if no components are missing. Testing always is happeing overnight.

I've been lurking the forums and I'm pleased you for you all. My build day has been delayed three times now; from the 11th, to the 14th and now the 17th. Can't pretend I'm happy about it, I hope I won't have to go through another delay.. 😕

Bronze Level Poster
I've been lurking the forums and I'm pleased you for you all. My build day has been delayed three times now; from the 11th, to the 14th and now the 17th. Can't pretend I'm happy about it, I hope I won't have to go through another delay.. 😕
Mine got shifted around quite significantly from the 3rd to the 8th of August, then to the 26th of July, then back to the 3rd of August... finally (last friday they gave me a build date of the 6th (today) and they actually built it yesterday.

Keep your hopes high, they probably have quite a variable work queue. They could build it earlier... Just a case of sitting tight!

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
I've just given them a ring and they have advised me that, if my order doesn't get dispatched today by 6pm, to call them to book a Saturday delivery.

Bronze Level Poster
I organised a Saturday delivery yesterday and its looking like quite a solid option right about now. They've still got to test it and im working tomorrow anyway

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
I've just had mine dispatched as well. The 19 days was fine but as soon as it went into building I was checking every hour 😂

I have delivery before 2pm and then start work at 2pm. Guessing I have to wait until the night to set it all up!

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
I've just had mine dispatched as well. The 19 days was fine but as soon as it went into building I was checking every hour 😂

I have delivery before 2pm and then start work at 2pm. Guessing I have to wait until the night to set it all up!

Just to confirm, if dispatched before 3pm, the delivery is the following working day? No change it will take more than that?

KristaLeitane913

Just to confirm, if dispatched before 3pm, the delivery is the following working day? No change it will take more than that?
Yes, I were told today it`s next day delivery. Also were told on the phone I can`t change for Saturday as it`s already awaiting dispath so fingers crossed mine will be gone today as well.

KristaLeitane913

Same, got - awaiting dispatch from 5AM today, just hope it will get dispctahed today so can be delivered tomorrow as have a day off.. If it will arrive on Monday there will be no one at home :(

Wellsy

Just been told that the parts have all been picked for my configuration, fingers crossed for the estimated build on the 10th

Wellsy

What specs are you all getting?

CaseCORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Eight Core CPU (3.9GHz-4.5GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® TUF GAMING B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 2.5" SSD, (up to 560MB/sR | 540MB/sW)
1st M.2 SSD Drive500GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3200MB/W)
Memory Card ReaderUSB 3.0 EXTERNAL SD/MICRO SD CARD READER
Power SupplyCORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H100i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED LightingNONE
Extra Case Fans1x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)