Pre production working days

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
o_O :eek::poop:

Can't wait for you to get your new system, you're going to be pleasantly blown away!
Yup already blown away with the improvement even with the gtx 745 so lord knows what it’s going to do with a 2070s gpu

1596924536770.gif

Wonderland

Mine is ready for dispatch, was in testing all weekend and has passed with no problems. No notes on my order apart from built by tested and qc. I haven't received any correspondence regarding the promotional games as of yet.

Just got an email to say that I’m “in building” :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hoping building and testing all goes smooth and it gets delivered this week!

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Mine is still "in testing" 😢
I'll web chat tomorrow if it doesn't change as it went into testing on Fri. and I haven't been informed of an issue.

em5le

im expecting mine today before 2PM as i was awaiting dispatch all weekend. hopefully everything goes smoothly 😁

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
omg paying for the express build is well worth it ive jumped from processing when i ordered friday afternoon to being built this morning✨💫🌈

Adamflea

My estimated build date is tomorrow but seeing everyone paying the extra and it going straight into build is stressing me out 😬 I feel like I should do that!

OMG I only went into build this morning and now I’m in testing! People weren’t joking when they said it goes quick once you’ve starting building :LOL:

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
😉 @mark070797 I’m kinda hoping for that myself if it gets into testing by end of play today I even have a chance of getting it for Thursday. 🤯 whilst typing just got notified it’s gone into testing at this rate it might be with me on Wednesday .......nah that’s too much to hope for just being greedy

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
😮 I bet they were overwhelmEd with customers upgrading their existing orders it was only £35 to fast track and as I’ve previously said I’m surprised it was so cheap to do

Bronze Level Poster
Whats the latest anyones had their order dispatched? Mine's still sitting at awaiting dispatch but the person on live chat assured me that it would be dispatched today by 6?

Wellsy

Whats the latest anyones had their order dispatched? Mine's still sitting at awaiting dispatch but the person on live chat assured me that it would be dispatched today by 6?
Mine went in to awaiting dispatch on Friday evening 22:30, was told I couldn’t pick up on a Saturday and it got dispatched at 13:55 today, then got the email from DPD

Wonderland

I'm not sure how many times dpd pick up from pcs daily but I know they have done a pick up this afternoon. It is best to just wait for an email from dpd.

Wellsy

I'm not sure how many times dpd pick up from pcs daily but I know they have done a pick up this afternoon. It is best to just wait for an email from dpd.
I believe they have one pick up per day, that’s what I was told and have seen a few times on the forum