ProLite E2271HDS-1 faulty?

qzonk

hi

got problem with my monitor after 20 min playing games or browsing the internet my eyes hurt so much i never got this problem with my old monitor
I tried all the settings in my monitor even connected to my old pc but still the same

another thing when playing any game sometimes my game freezing for 1-3sek

Gorman

Author Level
With my Prolite i has to turn most of the brightness down etc as it was a bit harsh for me, took a while to get the settings that looked good and was comfortable.

The freezing issue is unrelated, any more info on that?

qzonk

hmm playing counter-strike random freezing playing WoW random freezing

this happend random for example pyaing 10 min screen freez for few sec then was ok for next 20 min then freezing again thats its not regular what can i say more about that

qzonk

lol seriously i cant spend more then 15 min opposite of my monitor my monitor is so harsh like u said Gorman even i most of the brightness down its still the same i feel like someone shines the torch on the eyes if this looks like now i can even play my games cos my head explode

about freezing this happend more now then before reinstaled graphic drivers nothing change... FFS this take me crazy....

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
Give us a call qzonk, get the guys to talk you through toning down the monitor and also get them to check out the freezing.

I got my monitor to a comfortable level, no reason yours cant be too.

Nemesis

hehe i just changed screens from an inbuilt laptop screen to a new LCD monitor and it makes my eyes water, its not even LED backlit, maybe you will adjust to it in time??

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
lol you don't need to black out your druids' name, were not going to track you down xD
That does seem to be a bit bright though :/

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Regarding the above images - posting them on the forum will not demonstrate that they're too bright, because ultimately it's your monitor (settings) that are causing the problem. When we look at the images they don't hurt our eyes because our monitor settings are comfortable for us.

Gorman

Author Level
dunno this burn my eye
used all settings for my graphic card, in game and monitor but nothing change

check ss

Css

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WoW

I see the issue here and its not your monitor, this is a setting within the drivers for the GPU.

If it was the monitor it would not show up in a SS, a SS is just a capture of the GPU's output.

So check the brightness and colour balance within the graphics cards software, be it Nvidia or ATI.