PS5 and XBox Series X

D

Deleted member 41971

For anyone that’s interested, the drawing of a PS5 on a jiffy bag is now up to £28 on eBay 😂

takemymoney - Copy.jpg
:p

robin h 25

Having been searching all last night and this morning to find any online store with PS5 pre-orders still available, I manage to get a pre-order on one at Scan this morning but about 1 hour after i got my pre-order, the pre-orders on Scan were gone.

I don't know if it will turn up on launch day but a least I've finally got one pre-ordered,

The fun will begin again on Tuesday for the Xbox Series X pre-orders.

D

Deleted member 103489

Simplygames website are still to announce their date for the ps5 pre-orders but for now still TBA

D

Deleted member 103489

I got my pre-order down on the Series X at GAME, just before GAME's website decided to crash and burn and it's still down.
Glad you managed to get one before the bots got hold of them all.

I am also glad to see micrsoft store are doing things right with limiting them to 1 per customer.

robin h 25

I am also glad to see micrsoft store are doing things right with limiting them to 1 per customer.

I think maybe also 1 per credit card / bank account / bank account address,
Could be better to slow down these "bots / scalpers" to stop them from going and buying 1 pre-order item from every retailer that are selling these items at a 1 per customer limit,
To give everyone else a chance that's wanting one to get what they want and it should reduce traffic on many websites with not that many bots around, if this was to happen but I'm sure that they will try to find a way around this, but again, only if this was to happen and if it can happen.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Lots of reports coming in the Xbox runs incredibly hot:

You'd have thought things like that would have come up in testing.