Putting Names To Faces

LDUK

Master Poster
You know it means business when it has XTREME on the side!
Ha lol. I actually took those stickers off. Thought they looked a bit childish.

haha LDUK, that scooter is sick man. how fast does it go?
also i love it how your computer has a higher power supply than your mode of transport.
It goes around 20-24mph.
I know right lol.

DSCN0231.JPG

Me at work.
Wow, massive rolls of film! What is it you actually do?

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
I'm making up the print.
You see the print comes in parts and has to be checked for damage and lab splices.
The damage print is cut out and the lab splice are all so cut out.

This print I'm making is called Eat Pray Love and is 8 reels long.
The reels are about 20mins each.
So this makes the print 2 hours and 40mins long (there about).
Add the set which comprise of leader, count down, ads, coming soon, trailers, gold spot.
All that can add an extra 20mins to the film.

The spool which you can see on the floor can hold between 3 to 4 reels, (This one held 3).
This is then plated on to the plater using a plating on machine, and the other spool are then joined on.
What is left is a bit plater with the full print on it, ready to run though the projector.

I'll take some more pictures of this and you can see what its like, if you are interested in this sort of thing.

LDUK

Master Poster
I'm making up the print.
You see the print comes in parts and has to be checked for damage and lab splices.
The damage print is cut out and the lab splice are all so cut out.

This print I'm making is called Eat Pray Love and is 8 reels long.
The reels are about 20mins each.
So this makes the print 2 hours and 40mins long (there about).
Add the set which comprise of leader, count down, ads, coming soon, trailers, gold spot.
All that can add an extra 20mins to the film.

The spool which you can see on the floor can hold between 3 to 4 reels, (This one held 3).
This is then plated on to the plater using a plating on machine, and the other spool are then joined on.
What is left is a bit plater with the full print on it, ready to run though the projector.

I'll take some more pictures of this and you can see what its like, if you are interested in this sort of thing.

Jeeez, that sounds like a long job man! A lot of work lol. Yeah, I would love to see more pics!

Sleinous

Author Level
Haha intelligent thinking. I thought someone would somehow think I was the one in the background behind the wall lool