qestion,question ,question ,question,QUESTIO????????????????????????????????? .

greybing

What is the stock voltage of the Palit GTX 460 SONIC,1gb?
This may seem like a queston easily answered via obvious means which have not incidentally eluded me. Now I have looked in afterburner at the stock settings and it has the voltage literally maxed out,[1087] .Now I have overclocked my card and on the overclocked profiles the voltage is set at1025[which ,by the way was not altered by me].I assumed,without really paying much attention untill today,that the overclocked profile voltage was the stock voltage.Why is the none overclocked profiles' voltage set at the maximum?Thankyou for taking the time to read this as there are many worthwhile exploits you could be enjoying such as naked skydiving ,baking Giraffes head with onion and garlic potato mash and or translating and copying the works of Barbara Cartland into Esperanto.Sociopathic tendancies aside I would be very gratefull if anybody could shed some light on this topic.

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
This is the enter key

enter-key.jpg

It separates lines of text making them easier to read.

The stock voltage is whatever afterburner defaults to when you hit default. The voltage is often locked in the firmware of the card.

Reactions: PCS

Nemesis

hahaaa he owned you!!

Neh but good luck with the gpu and all
you still at it then aint seen u in a while

greybing

hahaaa he owned you!!

Neh but good luck with the gpu and all
you still at it then aint seen u in a while

He .........."owned " me.What are you, some american pre adolescent under the impression there is a competitive element to asking a question.
I have been "at it" for a while now.I bought a second gtx 460's and they are both overclocked and stable.I t has cost me a bomb in electricity though,having to leave furmark on for hours on end in order to fine tune my overclocks.

Last edited:

greybing

I really dont see the problem .What do you expect me to do?
Write a line
then press
enter.
Is
that
better.
Maybe I will start pressing enter before each point of grammer
what do you think
?
Thankyou for your input people

Last edited:

pengipete

Rising Star
Stock voltage for GTX 460s is around 1V. They vary depending on the manufacturer and whether or not they are pre-overclocked. They can also vary due to minor differences in the chips.

I can't find specific voltages for Palit cards but my GTX 460 Sonic is showing .950 vddc when running Windows Experience Index (the 3D test gives a 99% load on the GPU).

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Sarcasm...the lowest form of wit.

Also the problem with reading a block of text which is unformatted is that it makes it harder to skim and pick out key parts, since it is all squashed together, thus also making it easier to read.