Reserved Slots

Gorman

Author Level
Just reading up and it may not work yet as reserved slots and queuing is on hold by Dice/EA for a future update. But the list is there should we need it and/or it starts to work.

Gorman

Author Level
Server is hovering between 25/32 and 30/32 during the say so it may just be there was a spare slot free NME, your name has been on this list since yesterday as i already knew it :p

Gorman

Author Level
confirmed, doesnt work. i cant get in and can see its full but my name is on the list. Will have to wait for an update. boo.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
confirmed, doesnt work. i cant get in and can see its full but my name is on the list. Will have to wait for an update. boo.

how does it work then? say server is full? just kick someone else that's not a reserved player out?

Tom

Gorman

Author Level
how does it work then? say server is full? just kick someone else that's not a reserved player out?

Tom

Aye this works, if an admin is able to monitor the player list and knows someone from the forum is trying to join.

At the moment it just says full if its full no matter who you are.

When DICE / EA implement it properly it will kick someone not on the list to make room.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Aye this works, if an admin is able to monitor the player list and knows someone from the forum is trying to join.

At the moment it just says full if its full no matter who you are.

When DICE / EA implement it properly it will kick someone not on the list to make room.

lol haha, so good for us then. :)