Rma

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I am really at my wits end now with the problems i've had with this pc i received about 10 weeks ago,the latest one was tonight when i inserted a usb stick & heard the most incredible noises blaring from the speakers,i of course switched pc off in panic.Also sometimes i just need to touch the pc & it immediately shuts down,restarts then freezes at the asus logo,other problems i have which are recorded in event viewer are too numerous to mention.I am going to request an RMA,problem is the packaging i put in the shed is pretty much unusable will pcs send out new packaging if i request?probably at my expense again,gets so tiresome getting ripped off.

Freeley

Nightmare - you sound totally hacked off.
Have you RMA'D it before? Surely PCS would be happy to sort this out for you?

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Nightmare - you sound totally hacked off.
Have you RMA'D it before? Surely PCS would be happy to sort this out for you?
Yeah,i had an rma arranged just before the really bad weather last month but the conditions got so bad there where no deliveries going on so i cancelled it as i was going on holiday over the new year.I know a fair bit about computers,in fact been upgrading & repairing them for years,but just dont know what's going on here.Yes im sure pcs will sort it out for me it's just the inconvenience & payjng £1500, you dont really expect this hassle,anyway ive still got my trusty old xp pc right next to me so not the end of the world.

Freeley

I know what you mean, having spent a similar amount to you i'll be expecting mine to be fault free when i get it - unfortunately things can go wrong, if PCS get this sorted for you then there could still be a happy ending hopefully.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Hello there Vanthus, sorry to hear about the issues you have been having, your RMA is still valid and I just need a collection date, either PM me on here or email me the best date and address (from Wednesday onwards) to get this collected and we'll get it brought back and sorted out.

Gorman

Author Level
As Jack posted above, also if you are missing packaging just give us a call to get that sorted, best to have the right packaging as this means you are covered for any damage which could occur in transit.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Thanks so much jack & gorman.pm'ing you jack would have been ideal,but as gorman said i think i will need to get new packaging so i will phone up & try to get every thing sorted out.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
I have now received packaging and sent you a PM jack,don't know how to send you an email,so hoping you read this.