RTX 3080

Wuffles

Patiently waiting for the delivery van ......

Patience.jpg

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
Does anybody know if the October 3080 orders have been fulfilled? I'm in the back end of November, though I believe it goes from "processed" so early December.
Patiently waiting so was just more out of curiosity, they were so canny when I emailed them a while back and don't see that badgering them will help.
In other news, however unlikely it might be, I'm keeping an eye for 3080 stock on the Currys website on the off chance some go in stock there or do they have a bot problem as well?
Wish everybody well in their wait, hopefully stock picks up soon.

BetFin

Bronze Level Poster
Does anybody know if the October 3080 orders have been fulfilled? I'm in the back end of November, though I believe it goes from "processed" so early December.
Patiently waiting so was just more out of curiosity, they were so canny when I emailed them a while back and don't see that badgering them will help.
In other news, however unlikely it might be, I'm keeping an eye for 3080 stock on the Currys website on the off chance some go in stock there or do they have a bot problem as well?
Wish everybody well in their wait, hopefully stock picks up soon.
They were working mid-October (85 working days) from what people have been posting
I'm just ahead of you in queue, mid November, when I post that mine goes into build (fingers crossed) you know you'll be soon

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
They were working mid-October (85 working days) from what people have been posting
I'm just ahead of you in queue, mid November, when I post that mine goes into build (fingers crossed) you know you'll be soon
Thanks! Will be keeping my eyes peeled 👀 hopefully sooner rather than later haha

Nethis

did you get it online? if so where lmao im going mad, I hate the currys website that wont let me see where it's in stock
yep i had the same problem, put in loads of random postcodes and it would never show me where the store was
randomly tried to take a card through checkout and it worked lol

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
yep i had the same problem, put in loads of random postcodes and it would never show me where the store was
randomly tried to take a card through checkout and it worked lol
A bit off topic but the best way is to create an account with currys with your address pre saved. Stay logged in and then follow the checkout all the way. It lets you pick addresses at the step during the full checkout process. They don't show the info on the cart to discourage bots etc.

Skycoach

Also just approaching the big 'eight-zero' in pre-production, ordered 27 October. Again, info from PCS customer service indicates build should commence with the next batch, whenever that might be. Hoping it at least arrives with an Easter Egg.