RTX 3080

KenGii

Another update, mine just went into testing, only took the dude 3 hours to build from this morning xD

1621853592323.png

Would it be better to change to the 3080 ti to speed up the waiting time? Considering that it's going to have fresh stock and is on a first come first serve basis?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Would it be better to change to the 3080 ti to speed up the waiting time? Considering that it's going to have fresh stock and is on a first come first serve basis?
3080ti will be harder to get than the 3080, that’s pretty much a certainty. So long as you’ve got a suitable screen there’s no harm in trying to get in there quick.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
View attachment 26455

Long time lurker but here for the cake as I hit the magic milestone today! Hoping for some movement soon but feel like I'm in the home stretch (Intel + standard 3080) ;)
Cake seems to be in short supply of late?
Sorry for the delay but I’ve spent the past few working days sticking needles in people, it has been relentless. But I try to keep my end of the bargain whenever possible... CONGRATULATIONS!

025E651E-D1A8-4A70-AB70-8C66BBD80EB9.jpeg

Mashup47

Bronze Level Poster
Ok I resigned myself to waitting ! But 100+ days 🤯

wish I know that when ordering and paying for the worthless Fast Track :(. but Hay ho life go's on .
I take it's the same for laptops?

Last edited by a moderator: