RTX 3080

bodge

Been lurking on here the for the last week as I'm on 92 days and beginning to get exited again hopefully not a much longer wait now. Happy to see everyone's builds coming in giving us that are still waiting some hope 🤣

Are you just waiting on a 3080, or did you also get a CPU that's hard to find?
Mate I wanted the Ryzen 5900X but I knew that would be difficult to get at the time so I opted for a Ryzen 7 5800X. Hindsight…Did it even matter 😂

my GPU will not be happy with the ole step-down but budgeting got tight 😬

Should say I’m only waiting on GPU

bodge

Mate I wanted the Ryzen 5900X but I knew that would be difficult to get at the time so I opted for a Ryzen 7 5800X. Hindsight…Did it even matter 😂

my GPU will not be happy with the ole step-down but budgeting got tight 😬

Should say I’m only waiting on GPU
Ah yeah hopefully! From about the 30 day mark I stopped checking and tried to occupy my mind elsewhere 😂 but here I am back again 🤣

SafeMoon

I feel like a baby here I’ve just gone into 38 working days 😭
When buying i was like to myself i dont mind waiting a month for my PC it cant be that bad.... 98 days later..... this is fine 🙃

Honestly ive been tempted to changed gpus so many times, but whats one more day.... and another and another.....

Good luck on your journey hopefully it gets better seen sub 100's may see sub 90's soon

Weebl

When buying i was like to myself i dont mind waiting a month for my PC it cant be that bad.... 98 days later..... this is fine 🙃

Honestly ive been tempted to changed gpus so many times, but whats one more day.... and another and another.....

Good luck on your journey hopefully it gets better seen sub 100's may see sub 90's soon

I've just hit 86 days, I changed CPU once from the 3950x to the 5950x, I'm too close to the finish line now to change anything else!

I've just hit 86 days, I changed CPU once from the 3950x to the 5950x, I'm too close to the finish line now to change anything else!
Right behind you on 83 days. 5900x and standard 3080. Hopefully we'll get our PCs by mid of next month... hopefully

Last edited:

rouchie

Rising Star

Sub 80s in the next week or so would suit me a treat ;)

Laibzer

Yee, I received my PC, it has the ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080, Here's two screenshots.

Attachments

• 20210616_173619.jpg
    20210616_173619.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 20210617_000147.jpg
    20210617_000147.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 207

Jackk_001

I can’t change mine 😂 3080 ti I can’t afford the upgrade and because I’ve gone water cooled gpu I don’t Get the option of 3070/tik