Screenshots!

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
ooo didn't read when you said how far away you sat :L I just read 'too small' and flipped **** ahaha

Aha yea it's quite a way back. It's basically the length of if you had a monitor at the end of a single bed... I'm sat at one end and the monitors on the other xD I do wish I could have a standard desk setup up but my house just doesn't account for it and I sit at a desk for 8 hours a day at work, don't know if I could bear it at home too!

Narcotics

Rising Star
download1-4_zpsf6450e15.jpg

lewishollings

Bright Spark
FAR CRY 3 I love how the dslr even has af points!

H3SpG.jpg

jZy6D.jpg

CasMy.jpg

8eaN3.jpg

wjwrM.jpg

6SKK0.jpg

vd82Y.jpg

Easter egg! Looks like this guy had a rough night!

WjEiQ.jpg

XSERl.jpg

LVduh.jpg

Christopher Mintz, Chickens and Booodies

wffd2.jpg

jr6gn.jpg

g4Seo.jpg

NrVr6.jpg

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster
My boyfriend (NilSatis) just updated my graphics drivers for me and wanted me to try out some games so I tried out L4D2 and thought I'd take some screenies whilst I was playing :D

left4dead22012122221044.png

Crispy zombs
left4dead22012122221103.png

Up close and personal
left4dead22012122221105.png

See that HUGE boulder coming towards me... I didn't. Meanie tank!
left4dead22012122221160.png

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster
I took it as a bmp and saved it as a jpeg

Yus, I know! I just posted some screenies that I took with Fraps and they save as JPG, but I opened them up in a programme I use called Gimp and saved them all as PNG's as the quality is much better.

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Yus, I know! I just posted some screenies that I took with Fraps and they save as JPG, but I opened them up in a programme I use called Gimp and saved them all as PNG's as the quality is much better.

you can take them as a png straight from fraps ya know :p

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster

Yeah, but only if you register. Which I think costs money, but if not then I will ^^

lewishollings

Bright Spark
hmm EYE can you try uploading those too imgur and using the BBCode because I can't view this unless I make a yahoo account and they look nice :)

Schnook

Bronze Level Poster
Been playing this tonight with the boyfriend. Tis an awesome game, once we sorted the lag problem out :)

witn2012122301580050.png

witn2012122301581752.png