Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
On fleek is like sooo pre-pandemic. Get with it old people! :rolleyes:

Old Simpsons GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
How about Billet Labs statement now saying they we're only contacted by LMG after GN's video, so the statement that they had worked something out with Billet was a complete and outright lie not to mention the 3090Ti that they were sent to test the product on still hasn't been returned or mentioned?

This just keeps getting worse to be honest and LMG couldn't be handling it worse

EDIT: Jesus worse again, now participants in the auction are being contacted and being asked what the won for "tax purposes" because they "lost that sheet" apparently. So yeah they probably have no idea who won the auction for the block and their statement saying it was a private person and not a company looks to be yet again another bold faced lie

I mean this could have all been avoided by just saying "yes we've seen the video, please allow us some time to look into the issues raised and form a response"

Last edited:

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm waiting for the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video to the reaction video.....................

Might have to get Christopher Nolan to edit it!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Was just reading the stuff from Madison, I think I'm done commenting on this nonsense it's no longer about being unethical and shady now it's into full blown sexual harassment and abuse. Disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.