Skyrim Scaling Enemies?

MeveM

Bright Spark
I've taken next week off work though :p Yes, I'm that sad. I took it as soon as I knew Skyrim was released on 11.11.11.

Deklore

Bright Spark
I've taken next week off work though :p Yes, I'm that sad. I took it as soon as I knew Skyrim was released on 11.11.11.
I did the same for BF3 :)

Im still in two minds on whether to get Skyrim or not. Madness you may think, but considering i was dead set against it because of the scaling enemies. Now that i understand it a bit more its becoming quite appealing. No point waiting for reviews because im sure they will all be praising. The only reason i can find for waiting is price, but that aint gonna drop for a while...

MeveM

Bright Spark
PC games don't tend to drop in price often, at least not highly anticipated ones, and certainly not this close to chrismas :p

Just bloody get it, all Elderscrolls games have been awesome and you can spend as much or as little time in it as you want. There's also custom made player packs to download in a few months to alter the game to your liking. Get it!

MeveM

Bright Spark
Okay okay youve convinced me with your articulate and well balanced argument. (j/k) :)

Now why do i feel like im cheating by buying myself christmas presents....

Haha. Means you can get them to buy you other presents. *Hint* SWTOR *Hint* We've discussed this!. and since it worked about Skyrim, Just bloody get it! :p