So this is how it feels to wait :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Lol haha, Ill let you off seeing as I also agree about the 580's being the definition of nearly awesomeness lolol, because 2 590s would be the definition of awesomeness :D

Something to think about to pass the time while you wait :) Pretend you have 2 590s (though I suggest investing in some sort of bib first :D )

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Something to think about to pass the time while you wait :) Pretend you have 2 590s (though I suggest investing in some sort of bib first :D )

From what ive read I wouldnt want two 590's I was origianyll going to go for 3 580's but got told tbh the gain you get for the sort of stuff I do is minimal, so stuck with the two for now, might get a 3rd at a later date.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Awww man PCS know how to get your hopes up lol, half asleep lyin in bed, phone vibrates to say I have an email, open emails up its from PCS about an update to my order. Im thinkin awesome maybe its switched to building ready for monday morning. Nope :( an email to confirm how many days ive been waiting lol. cruel cruel world :(

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Also, going into building would not mean Monday morning ready :) BUT! Its nice to stay positive and optimistic :D

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Also, going into building would not mean Monday morning ready :) BUT! Its nice to stay positive and optimistic :D

I meant switching to building status ready to start building monday morning lol. Im still hoping it goes into building on Monday, from talking on the live support on Friday it seems highly likley.

Naught91

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered my pc 3 days before you and I'm still in pre-production :/. Looks like it going to be a long wait. Haven't been able to play games for nearly 2 weeks :(

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I ordered my pc 3 days before you and I'm still in pre-production :/. Looks like it going to be a long wait. Haven't been able to play games for nearly 2 weeks :(

You ordered yours on the 6th? Have you checked with them that everything is in stock?

Naught91

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah the 6th. I haven't asked them if the parts are in stock though. I thought if there were any problems, they would contact me. All i have received is an email saying we have had your order a week. Do i need to ring up then to confirm the status of the parts?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yeah the 6th. I haven't asked them if the parts are in stock though. I thought if there were any problems, they would contact me. All i have received is an email saying we have had your order a week. Do i need to ring up then to confirm the status of the parts?

Its worth going on the live chat online give them your order number and ask them to check stock levels or ask them why its being held up. From my understanding it should spend up to about 6 days in pre-production mine so far I think has been in for 5 days, and from talking to someone other day it seems very likley mine will be in the build stage at some point on Monday

Teaz

Godlike
From what ive read I wouldnt want two 590's I was origianyll going to go for 3 580's but got told tbh the gain you get for the sort of stuff I do is minimal, so stuck with the two for now, might get a 3rd at a later date.

to me, the definition of 2 590s is somewhat and extreme overkill and i dont think it could be in near full potential on a sandy setup but will on the 3rd gen bloomfield setups lol id stick with the 580s as its a wiser choice :)

as for going for the 3rd 580, MaDness~ lol. im sure by that time a GTX780 will be out or something similar that will match or even more than 3 580s but all on 1 single core gpu and you will perhaps change by then.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
to me, the definition of 2 590s is somewhat and extreme overkill and i dont think it could be in near full potential on a sandy setup but will on the 3rd gen bloomfield setups lol id stick with the 580s as its a wiser choice :)

as for going for the 3rd 580, MaDness~ lol. im sure by that time a GTX780 will be out or something similar that will match or even more than 3 580s but all on 1 single core gpu and you will perhaps change by then.

Yep exactly the reason ive only gone for two. If im in a position money wise later on to get two new cards I will, if however I find that the performance gain from an extra 580 which should be much much cheaper by tht point may gain me the extra piower needed for soemthing I dio on a daily basis then that might be worth investing in.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Blimey nearly 1000 views and it still hasnt arrived lol.

Update though it has now been built and should enter testing tomorrow :).

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
We ordered on the same day but mine is still in pre-production. Unfair :(

Hope yours come out of the oven soon! :D

Just incase, give them a ring or check on the online chat that they have all your parts in stock, they may be holding you up due to lack of parts or something. I know that things like the GTX 590 are even now in quite short supply.

I hope I get it soon too, I think im being very optimistic thinking I may see it by Friday lol. :D heres hoping testing and QC get done in a day each haha.

MrKarco

Bronze Level Poster
think yourself lucky.. i have to wait another 5 months for mine -.- and already i can't stand it :L haha

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
think yourself lucky.. i have to wait another 5 months for mine -.- and already i can't stand it :L haha

Lol, mine should hopefully ship tomorrow :D, so am really hoping I will have it by Friday *fingers crossed*, I am looking forward to a weekend of gaming :D

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
So its been dispatched :D and it should be here tomorrow. Sooo excited lol. Soo tempting to not come into work, then again I got the whole evening tomorrow to play around with it. :)