Something about Dell

liquid

In terms of classes I wish my assassin (Shadow) was a sorcerer (sage) its at lv 10 you make he choice which you can get to in only a few hours. No changing later on!

Adsike

yeah the sub class system.
You see im from a MMO called Perfect World International. F2P= cash shop
spent way to much on there which i am really dissapointed in spending...In the £2000 margin, i have all my characters are of decent gear and alright in pvp. However to have the best gear in game you need to spend like £1000 on a toon.
Then i went to WoW for under a month. I didn't like it in any way shape or form
Then RIFT, I loved this MMO so so so much. I got to level cap in 2 weeks becuase i joined on its 6 month anni. double exp event.
started serious pvp at 50. enjoyed it BUT there was just not enough at end game...no good dungeons for tier gears and i just didn't enjoy it then.

However, Star Wars is something i am into anyway. Love it!
So the concept of the game look similar to RIFT so i know i will enjoy it the questing talking system thing looks amazing.
PVP looks good. Good End game content.
&&&&&&&&&&&7 Lightsabers!

haha. 1.7m sub's in a month i heard which aint bad
So yeah. For now though. I got to wait and ill be playing my rusty 360 on mw3, But you know if you want me in on your server i'd join. so we can talk and whatever. Just drop me a personal message with details!

Night anyway im up at 4 in the morning for work so :(
Cya!