Surely this is a mistake?

Steve_Kay

They’ve just removed the hold up on all the builds for this reason so the orders will progress as normal now. Allegedly it was only applying to the 3080 builds weirdly. He said it’s because today is the day that most of them start.

GarCul

I’ve just spoken to phone chat after getting The Email (dun dun duuuuh) on my new AMD and 3080 system, and they have told me that the delay is caused by the PCS logos to go on the cases, which are not due until November. The very helpful young man then told me if I was happy to proceed without the logo it can proceed as normal.

Perhaps if you are in the same boat give them a call and they can sort it out.

For info, I am 591 in the build queue, and the best estimate is next week for build.

(Edit: Steve beat me to it)
Thanks for that. To sit around waiting for a logo to be put on for 2 months after dropping 3 grand would be crazy. I'll call them now. Cheers

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
I’ve just spoken to phone chat after getting The Email (dun dun duuuuh) on my new AMD and 3080 system, and they have told me that the delay is caused by the PCS logos to go on the cases, which are not due until November. The very helpful young man then told me if I was happy to proceed without the logo it can proceed as normal.

Perhaps if you are in the same boat give them a call and they can sort it out.

For info, I am 591 in the build queue, and the best estimate is next week for build.

(Edit: Steve beat me to it)
Keeps saying they're busy and hanging up? No queue system for phones?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Ooopsieee 😂

I can only imagine what the PCS bat-phone is like right now. Sounds like someone may not have thought that one all the way through. Glad it's getting remedied though, hopefully soon before the network has a meltdown :D

Xavier95

I've just been off the phone too. Didn't mention logos and said it was an admin issue that has sent out a mass email with false info and that my build will be completed in the next week or so (yes 3080). I ordered on the 22nd so I think their stock on the 3080 seems fairly calculated

target680

Bronze Level Poster
I had it as well the chat lady was nice tho told me to ignore it just waiting on the 3080 cards.

Can we get a poll on how many 3080 orders were placed on the day of release, and then days after to maybe see the scale??

D

Deleted member 103489

Lol glad to see everyones order is back on track. :D

Shane

Just to reassure folks, after my chat with the support team I got the following email:

CFF3C9D5-10C9-4027-A1F7-CA929E850FCC.jpeg

So back to next week.

AlexJames

Bronze Level Poster
17 Sep @ 14:03 for me.

It’s like Christmas come early. In fact, it’s better than Christmas because there is no obligation to open packets of socks before I can play with my new toy!
Placed my order on the 17th at 14:01PM. Mines due to be built Monday too.