Surely this is a mistake?

target680

Bronze Level Poster
Be careful of feeding the trolls, have you not heard that phrase? It's a natural tendency to be drawn to negativity, it takes strength and power to remain with reason and educated rationale.

Every shop in the world is still taking orders for the cards, and they're all getting dribs and drabs of stocks, seriously, you only have to google it. And while you're at it, check out what the 1000 series and 2000 series were like. Educate yourself, come out armed.

?? come on you guys have to admit you are pretty defensive.

My question or stament was about what they are stating now about the stock shortages.

I understand the ongoing issue and what i said was nothing about that and your being kind of rude about it tbh. I have been following and you know that i have, ive seen your name on the forum loads its not a massive forum same dudes posting each day.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry yes of course pre orders if they are open ended

Interesting to find out what they are saying now with selling systems. They are advertising a number of new ones so they must think this can get r4esolved pretty quickly.

I guess you mods will find out soon enough depending on the reaction on forums.
What I was responding to was the below:

Agreed on that front. It would be interesting to find out if they are taking pre orders still. And what someone who ordered today is being told. Are they still saying the same thing today as 3 weeks ago?
There were 2 statements in that question, I was latching on to one, as the other can only be known by the people ordering now, and I don't need to question it, they will be told exactly the same as you were, and given an estimate based on JIT stocks and queue sizes. It's quite simple.

I wasn't calling you a troll, I was calling the other guy who had to be given 2 warning a troll, just in case you were taking that personally.

You seem to have taken offence to me warning you about siding with a troll? Not sure where the injury was?

D

Deleted member 17413

I have a spare logo if anyone wants it?

Having a glorious 500D SE case, the PCS label was spoiling the aesthetics.

A bit like I tend to have cars debadged lol.

If I had thought there was a chance not to have the logo.... I have the same case.
Did you get it off yourself? Im scared to try in case i scratch it.

Xavier95

Honestly moderators have been negative from the start towards any sort of "negativity" towards PCS's dealing with this situation. You've actually openly called me a Troll without actually listening and trying to understand my side of the story. When I ordered the RTX 3080 there was no warning at all. What if I was an old grandma wanting the best gaming gpu on the market but didn't have the tech saviness to be research and be up to date with the loss of stock? You going to call them a troll as well? The real trolls are YOU moderators.

Anyways I've given up on this RTX 3080, amended my order for a Radeon 5700xt because the 3080 was simply a luxury for me. With money saved, got myself a more powerful CPU, and can buy a nice 144hz curved monitor.

I've been researching all over forums and one thing the mods are correct on is that they essentially have no idea when the 30 series will be out, hell people are even saying the next batch aren't even in production yet due to the first batch have circuit board and crashing issues.
It seems like you'd be very lucky to get one before next year...

This will be the last of my forum posts (with a sigh of relief for Mr spyder) because my forum experience has been crap, anything negative towards PCS and you're deemed a troll.
Causing a fuss and uproar is what gets things moving - French revolution.

Lots of love, your friendly troll xx

steaky360

This will be the last of my forum posts (with a sigh of relief for Mr spyder) because my forum experience has been crap, anything negative towards PCS and you're deemed a troll.

Whilst I am sad that you see it that way, it really isn't the case. We could have simply deleted all of your posts (to avoid any negative comments). Which we did not do, for example, my moderation of your post earlier in this thread was to remove a deliberate 'baiting attempt' against @SpyderTracks which is against the forum rules and frankly, is just rude.

With regards to the causing a fuss thing, there are official ways / means of doing that - there is a complaints button which you can find within your log in on the main PCS website, alternatively you can contact PCS directly. The forum is certainly available to post a grievance if you want to discuss it, but you shouldn't expect any actual input/outcome with PCS from here, this is not an official means of support or a way to contact PCS and the forum has rules which all users need to abide by.

For anyone new reading this who has had a positive or negative experience, we welcome any posts here, you won't be turned away or unduly moderated as long as you're following the forum rules.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Honestly moderators have been negative from the start towards any sort of "negativity" towards PCS's dealing with this situation. You've actually openly called me a Troll without actually listening and trying to understand my side of the story. When I ordered the RTX 3080 there was no warning at all. What if I was an old grandma wanting the best gaming gpu on the market but didn't have the tech saviness to be research and be up to date with the loss of stock? You going to call them a troll as well? The real trolls are YOU moderators.

Anyways I've given up on this RTX 3080, amended my order for a Radeon 5700xt because the 3080 was simply a luxury for me. With money saved, got myself a more powerful CPU, and can buy a nice 144hz curved monitor.

I've been researching all over forums and one thing the mods are correct on is that they essentially have no idea when the 30 series will be out, hell people are even saying the next batch aren't even in production yet due to the first batch have circuit board and crashing issues.

Indeed, PM'ing a mod and asking if they were a Tory isn't at all an unacceptable behaviour is it?

Like many nowadays you want to point the finger of blame to everyone and anyone. You will happily be negative and critical to all and especially to those who don't agree with you or try to apply a more pragmatic approach to thinking. You my friend are extremely narrow minded, which is here for all to see, and instead of pointing the finger of failure towards others for not understanding your point of view.... perhaps take a look in the mirror at how you air and present that point of view.

At no point has anyone disagreed with your issue, the issue is the same for everyone, we are merely trying to convey where the issue lies and the reasoning behind adopted approaches. Being close minded to this understanding and not listening is none of our faults.

Like I said in another thread, and using your Grandma analogy, if you had purchased on behalf of that Grandma and she was half as critical and scathing as you are, you would be in for a tough time and I dare say there would be some finger pointing going on from both of you.

I'm honestly glad to see you leave as you have nothing to offer this forum that is constructive or helpful to anyone in any way.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Quite frankly, you haven’t done anything on the forum apart from moan and troll, you haven’t asked for any advice on your build or offered advice to other members. The trolling label given to you was very valid, and you won’t be missed from the forum, if it were up to me I would have banned you a while ago.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

The job of the moderators is to ensure that the forum rules are observed and to keep the fora a family friendly place to be. If you'd spent any time on here (which you haven't having been a member for less than two weeks) you'd know that the moderators do not automatically defend PCS. There are many examples where a moderator has been critical of PCS or their actions, that goes for all of us at some point.

You are quite correct that nothing ever changes unless you complain but what you fail to grasp is that there is a positive way to complain that generates real change, and there is a negative way to complain that just makes you look like a troll. Care to guess what type yours are?

I don't know whether you'll be true to your 'this will be my last forum post' or not, but if you do continue to post in the manner in which you have done thus far then that will be your last forum post here. Ever.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen the ban hammer wielded...
CCCB2D25-3136-4AFA-8963-6D973D7F4ACD.gif