System not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
@SpyderTracks and @ubuysa - I have found some similar reports on another forum - WHEA errors and random crashes under load - specifically with the 5900X - which seem to possibly be BIOS version related.

I won’t post the link here as it will only confuse and complicate things - but let me know if you want it.

And just to avoid any confusion for the OP - this might not be the issue at all - but to be clear you can NOT update or change your BIOS without express permission from PCS in advance.

sfeeju

Just because one RMA hasn’t corrected an issue has no relevance to others. So long as you outline the issue correctly then it will be corrected.
you know what?

forget itthe issue was outlined correctly in my case and i hate passive aggresive types.

sfeeju

Ah come on - everyone here is simply trying to help. Reading tone through text is always a silly thing to do.

This mod is one of the most helpful on this forum. Opportunity lost.....
I've spent half my life on forums, I know they type of poster he is.

It's his place, he can act however he likes, but i do have the choice of whether or not to put up with it in order to get help. That's not the first snidey wee comment from the mods or i'd maybe overlook it.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

It's his place, he can act however he likes, but i do have the choice of whether or not to put up with it in order to get help. That's not the first snidey wee comment from the mods or i'd maybe overlook it.
He was just stating a fact

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m really confused by this. You say you’ve built your own PCs and then you say that you’re not knowledgeable about this kind of thing.

You accuse someone of being passive aggressive yet you’ve demonstrated that behaviour yourself previously in this thread (and their comment was actually directed to someone else).

You finally agree to some technical support after many offers of assistance and then rapidly change your mind when you misread a post.

You’re all over the place, it might be a good move to sleep on it and then come back to us with a different point of view.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
you know what?

forget itthe issue was outlined correctly in my case and i hate passive aggresive types.
Quite frankly, I don't have the time to entertain this in any way.

I'll leave it up to others to help you if you want.

You've refuted our help multiple times, at each time we try to open an olive branch to help out, you either ignore it or create some drama to avoid it.

I haven't got time for this.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

Refusing sincere offers of help because you don’t like the way they were offered is your prerogative of course. 🙄

Good luck sir.

Last edited:

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've read this thread all over and it's sad to read that a lot of friendly people tried to help you out but instead you're acting as you know it all. Sometimes things that get written can be interpreted badly, and this is what happened with you reading what @SpyderTracks said. If you asked for help it's cause you probably need it. No need to behave rudely since no one was rude to you :)

D

Deleted member 17413

Well thats a chip and a half on your shoulder...
He's a mod, and he also is seeking to reassure someone else who'd worried about RMA's.
Most the time, RMA resolves the problem, there are of course the odd slip up....but with 1000's of machines, they arent that commonn or the forum would be flooded daily with it.

The free help you would of got here through people like @SpyderTracks and @ubuysa would cost you proper cash in the real world but its your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.