Bhuna50

Author Level
OK, so far then:

@DISCOSPARTA

@Sjamiep

@AgentCooper

@barlew

@Tron1982

Game(s) sent in PM conversation to you all.

@polycrac - bear with me as waiting on my friend to come back to say if he has his code spare for you.

That should cover all requests from my list for now but if I have missed you - please PM me.

I think the PCS forum thinks I'm spamming as it's been giving me longer and longer between PMs to send out to everyone...lol.

Any others will have to wait until later this evening now as I have a busy day in the office so will only be checking forum on my phone :D

Andy

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
@Tron1982 is the walking dead series still available? if it is could i have it pls? i like playing it on the xbox when the first season was available on xbox game pass. all the different choices to make like do this and save the dad but let his son die and suffer the consequences or save the son but get booted out of the safe house farm..etc

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
@Tron1982 is the walking dead series still available? if it is could i have it pls? i like playing it on the xbox when the first season was available on xbox game pass. all the different choices to make like do this and save the dad but let his son die and suffer the consequences or save the son but get booted out of the safe house farm..etc

* Yahoo *
My first giveaway :D
So, yes, it is, i'll send you the games tonight ^^

CMP01

Enthusiast
@Bhuna50

While I have more than enough backlog I would be interested in Shadows: Awakening for myself.

BUT... as I just sorted my gf with a super first gaming PC I'm more interested in expanding her library atm.
Would Kingdom: Two Crowns still be available please? It'd be great both for her solo and for us to co-op.

As for a donation, will £5-10 to one of the orgs supporting one of our ailments or to Battersea (just down the road here) be ok?

CMP01

Enthusiast
@ActuallyDenz

Same thing as above, mainly after new solo/co-op experiences for the gf.
Given she's a Nintendo girl and it's like Advance Wars, if Wargroove is still going that'd be awesome pretty please.

Again, will donate a few quid to NASS, Battersea or other.

Bhuna50

Author Level
@Bhuna50

While I have more than enough backlog I would be interested in Shadows: Awakening for myself.

BUT... as I just sorted my gf with a super first gaming PC I'm more interested in expanding her library atm.
Would Kingdom: Two Crowns still be available please? It'd be great both for her solo and for us to co-op.

As for a donation, will £5-10 to one of the orgs supporting one of our ailments or to Battersea (just down the road here) be ok?
Games sent.

As for donation - amount and charity of choice is purely a matter for you but thank you for asking. The suggestion is only there and only if people wish too - but pick a charity that means something to you / your family :D

Andy.

D

Deleted member 41971

Games sent.

As for donation - amount and charity of choice is purely a matter for you but thank you for asking. The suggestion is only there and only if people wish too - but pick a charity that means something to you / your family :D

Andy.

thanks for clarifying that, :)

Bhuna50

Author Level
and another bit of shameless advertising if you want to make your favourite charity a little bit more cash:

CMP01

Enthusiast
@Bhuna50
@ActuallyDenz

Thank you tons, guys. Gf is cock a hoop for those new games and says hi and thanks.
Those two games and some freebies from Epic, some gifts from Steam and a free trial on Gamepass make for a solid starter library, with plenty to try out and play around with to get her into PC gaming.
I got her a pretty fine PC; 5600X, 3070, 3440x1440, colour coordinated with peripherals in white/silver/pink, cos she's worth it so she's good to go for anything she might fancy in future and get the most out of it. Even if it means I lose in co-op a lot (she's one savage Mario Kart and Smash Bros player and a tyrannical head chef in Overcooked so it's likely tbh) or get blanked out for hours (lol)

All I need to do now, probably after Christmas, is finish our office/art/gaming room and she's rocking.

Cheers and have a great Christmas.

PS: She tells me if I get a Steam Deck we'll be sharing it now... 🤷‍♂️

D

Deleted member 41971

@Bhuna50
@ActuallyDenz

Thank you tons, guys. Gf is cock a hoop for those new games and says hi and thanks.
Those two games and some freebies from Epic, some gifts from Steam and a free trial on Gamepass make for a solid starter library, with plenty to try out and play around with to get her into PC gaming.
I got her a pretty fine PC; 5600X, 3070, 3440x1440, colour coordinated with peripherals in white/silver/pink, cos she's worth it so she's good to go for anything she might fancy in future and get the most out of it. Even if it means I lose in co-op a lot (she's one savage Mario Kart and Smash Bros player and a tyrannical head chef in Overcooked so it's likely tbh) or get blanked out for hours (lol)

All I need to do now, probably after Christmas, is finish our office/art/gaming room and she's rocking.

Cheers and have a great Christmas.

PS: She tells me if I get a Steam Deck we'll be sharing it now... 🤷‍♂️

by the sounds of it you may need a padlock for your tech otherwise the GF will be taking it :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

CMP01

Enthusiast
by the sounds of it you may need a padlock for your tech otherwise the GF will be taking it :unsure:

Funny you say that but...

Where IS my Nintendo Switch?
Ok, that's not so bad as I barely use it anymore anyway but she does have her own somewhere.

But why has my Kindle run out of power?
This is a more serious offence tbh, reading is my oldest love.

It's ok, she knows she's not allowed to mess with N17R0 (my PC) unless I or Tommy (the cat, my copilot) say so.
And nor should she, having both 4NG3L (her new PC) and 5K4R (my last laptop) as hers now.

PS: yes, I know... that PC naming convention is kind of cheesy but it's tradition (old desktop was 457R0 and old laptop was R0GU3) My best mate's younger bro named his after famous Autobots, which is somehow both cooler but also worse.