The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2022

D

Deleted member 41971

Funny you say that but...

Where IS my Nintendo Switch?
Ok, that's not so bad as I barely use it anymore anyway but she does have her own somewhere.

But why has my Kindle run out of power?
This is a more serious offence tbh, reading is my oldest love.

It's ok, she knows she's not allowed to mess with N17R0 (my PC) unless I or Tommy (the cat, my copilot) say so.
And nor should she, having both 4NG3L (her new PC) and 5K4R (my last laptop) as hers now.

PS: yes, I know... that PC naming convention is kind of cheesy but it's tradition (old desktop was 457R0 and old laptop was R0GU3) My best mate's younger bro named his after famous Autobots, which is somehow both cooler but also worse.

you may need this

Bank vault - Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:

robin h 25

@Bhuna50 is Vampire: The Masquerade, is it Bloodlines? I would love to play that before Bloodlines 2 get released, it's another game that I've never played, I may have declined System Shock 2 in the other post, but willing to go for Vampire: The Masquerade, if it's Bloodlines, Please and Thank You.

robin h 25

Thank You but no thanks, thought i'd ask before hand as there's like 9-10 different Vampire : The Masquerade titles on steam, Bloodlines is the one i'd be after.

I'll have a look up what the other title are, on what your offering to see there's anything else i might be interested in.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Thank You but no thanks, thought i'd ask before hand as there's like 9-10 different Vampire : The Masquerade titles on steam, Bloodlines is the one i'd be after.

I'll have a look up what the other title are, on what your offering to see there's anything else i might be interested in.
Most of the Vampire: The Masquerade games are visual novels, and they're pretty good, but obviously that's a less popular genre than the RPG that Bloodlines is.

CMP01

Enthusiast
Just updated initial post to remove all taken games so far and add in the following December Humble Bundles that I didn't want:

The Survivalists
Fling to the Finish
8 Doors
Greak: Memories of Azur
Voidigo
Tohu

Hope you don't mind me begging again but it's been a few days and I'm still looking for with gf coops or specifically for her. Is Fling to the Finish still available? It looks a bit like Phogs, which gf liked, only more of a challenge.

robin h 25

Most of the Vampire: The Masquerade games are visual novels, and they're pretty good, but obviously that's a less popular genre than the RPG that Bloodlines is.

I bought Bloodlines in the steam sale but had to refund it as the game just didn't want to launch, I spend about 40 minutes trying to get it to work but gave up in the end and put in a refund for it.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I know some Intel cpu can cause crash after one minute, so, did you have an Intel cpu ? ^^"

(I had the same problem with a game that @ActuallyDenz offer me, I just add a command line in a system file and it worked really fine)

robin h 25

I realise you've refunded it, but the game needs patches to run correctly. The unofficial patch is a must! https://www.nexusmods.com/vampirebloodlines/mods/80
I followed a couple of Youtube video on how to patch it, with the unofficial patch, before i put in a refund, every time i went to download the patch, my PC was coming up with warnings from windows defender, if i download it, my PC will be open to attack and viruses, and i was like NOPE, and that was the last straw, so i refunded it, Bought ROAD 96 as soon as i got my money back.

really nice of you to do this could i have Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt if its still available just looking for something different to play on new pc thank you even if its gone :)