The Christmas 2023 and New Year thread

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I did get extremely lucky and found a 40% off discount code for Vinyl Me Please, had been holding out for this and got it on Black Friday, it's the quintessential, and three of the albums cost many thousand for good quality copies, that's if you could find them in the first place, and many reputable reviewers have said that the sound quality of these exceeds any that have come before. They'd all sold out by Cyber Monday so I was really lucky to get a copy.

Proper excited

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I did get extremely lucky and found a 40% off discount code for Vinyl Me Please, had been holding out for this and got it on Black Friday, it's the quintessential, and three of the albums cost many thousand for good quality copies, that's if you could find them in the first place, and many reputable reviewers have said that the sound quality of these exceeds any that have come before. They'd all sold out by Cyber Monday so I was really lucky to get a copy.

Proper excited

that looks exceptional

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't know why Corsair haven't released/launched an ARGB Christmas tree (PWM or USB-powered) for inside their cases.

Will have to make do with a light up Klaus (Umbrella Academy Funko-Pop)...or maybe I buy this one and put some ARGB LEDs inside (once I've cut/thinned out some bits so the lights shine through)...
Santa.jpg

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So, this new chair is awesome (and i don't hace enough words to tell you how fantastic it is).
Honestly, the tension control and back stop are awesome, they open news possibilities and my back is already thank me !
I'm no saying that I'm seating on a cloud, it's firm, but on the good side.

Oh, and to build it, i only need to put one screw ^^