I do need to stop looking on eBay tho. Every now and then I see a card for just over £500. Do get tempted to pay the extra £100 if it means getting the PC quicker
Yeah it’s a bit silly . Thankfully I can do some work tomorrow so should keep me distracted. Think seeing the 5600x in stock in a lot of places has made me a bit less patientYup, that's been me this afternoon as well..
A couple are actually going on Amazon for £749 right now. Madness!
"Everything else looks ok for stock, If you were to change your GPU it would speed up the process but there still would be a wait because there is a build queue but if you change it to a pre-order GPU it would be just as long and maybe even longer.
If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us."
Had an update from PCS who confirmed its just the GPU i'm waiting for stock wise (CPU seems fine). Given that work has been frozen off again i'll have to avoid ebay like the plague
would be nice option but i think given the amount of orders they have it could be a bloodbath with people fighting to change their orderThanks for sharing, I guess that kinda confirms what we were already thinking.
Would be good btw if PCS offered an option of getting the 3060ti or 3070, whichever is in stock first...
I'll probably still be keeping an eye on other sources. Wouldn't pay £749 obviously, but if its in the low 500s? Weeeeeell...
ive given myself a price in my head I would jump on for a GPU but everything seems to be creeping up again :/I'll probably still be keeping an eye on other sources. Wouldn't pay £749 obviously, but if its in the low 500s? Weeeeeell...
Made a post to join the never ending line.
Ordered on the 10th Dec currently 20 days pre-production and got a message from PCS today saying I could be waiting another "Few Weeks" so yeah I may as well settle in and keep my fingers crossed
ive given myself a price in my head I would jump on for a GPU but everything seems to be creeping up again :/