The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
We got this big man! I’ve seen people average at 31-33 days when they don’t have crazy processors. That puts us at Tuesday-Thursday providing they have them in stock and we aren’t too far down the queue. We can only hope 😅

Sounds good to me!! Probably looking at the week after next before we get out hands on it, but provided it goes into build next week i don't mind!!

I have the utmost respect to those that have waited 80+ days for their respective GPU's, how they've done it i'll never know.

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
What ? So sorry for you mate. Hope they put you on top of the list if it is gpu.

for myself 3600/3060ti 25 days today’s 🎉
ye hopefully alot of things were wrong with my build, bent io shield, cooler not slotted in but they were very hhelpful.

Otone

Gold Level Poster
The absolute relief it's here! Will post more pics and reviews elsewhere as I no longer should be in here but just wanted to send you guys some closure. Best of luck!

The left is my 10 year old PCS build with a 1070 upgrade

Right is the new beast ❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-134800_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-134800_Gallery.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 245

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The absolute relief it's here! Will post more pics and reviews elsewhere as I no longer should be in here but just wanted to send you guys some closure. Best of luck!

The left is my 10 year old PCS build with a 1070 upgrade

Right is the new beast ❤️
CoolerMaster CM690-II Advanced Dominator Case on the older machine, I know I've got the same one with my old parts. Great case

If it wasn't a dog hair magnet I would have kept it

SteMcKay

Celebrating my 20th pre production day birthday today!! 🍰🎈🎈😁

Feels like I'm getting that bit closer now....

Been exactly 1 month to the day today since ordering.

Been checking in daily since then.

The PC isn't even for me neither, it's for my 13 year old lad and I'm the one who's getting excited and checking daily hahaha

2 more weeks hopefully? 🤞

Caironic

Celebrating my 20th pre production day birthday today!! 🍰🎈🎈😁

Feels like I'm getting that bit closer now....

Been exactly 1 month to the day today since ordering.

Been checking in daily since then.

The PC isn't even for me neither, it's for my 13 year old lad and I'm the one who's getting excited and checking daily hahaha

2 more weeks hopefully? 🤞
Should I only be counting the days once it gets into pre-production? I'm on 5 days but it's still processing

PG_2020

Looks like I spoke too soon, end of Day 33 and still marked 'In Testing', kind of hoped it would be sent by the weekend as I'm of next week...oh well!

Edited to add - must have read this post as I've just received a text that its been dispatched!

Last edited:
Looks like I spoke too soon, end of Day 33 and still marked 'In Testing', kind of hoped it would be sent by the weekend as I'm of next week...oh well!

Edited to add - must have read this post as I've just received a text that its been dispatched!
How long were you in build for? I've been in build for 3 days and still no update

Merke

27 days today with a 5600X and 3060 Ti. I've convinced myself it'll be the middle of next week, but if, only if, it could be this week, I would be soo happy.

CasDal

Well boys, it's Monday morning and the working days counter has started again. My fondest wish is that spacetime warps around us and all of our builds arrive by teatime on Friday 😌