The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
I think the last two Wednesdays we've seen people going into build so hopefully there will be some movement today. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you. You're three days ahead of me (damn you) haha

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Day 32 here too. Seems the 3060Ti waiting times have actually increased since Jan/Feb, showing no signs of returning to some sort of normality.

Still hopeful it'll go into build this week.

Roe

Day 33 3060 ti ryzen 5600x here. I've been checking these forums to see if anyone else has gone into building yet! Think we're just waiting on the next batch of 3060 ti's so hopefully we will have them soon, maybe even by the weekend fingers crossed!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
when I spoke to them earlier this week, they said they had that in stock!

I spoke to them on live chat this morning and they said there's no 3060Ti's in stock at the moment. I'm day 32 and they advised it could be even a few more weeks for me as they have no definitive dates for when new stock may arrive.

That said, it can all move very fast and all it takes is one shipment to wipe away a good chunk of the queue... at least that's what i'm telling myself!

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Day 72 here, 3060ti + 5900x, debating if I should change the RAM from 3600mhz 2x16 to 3200mhz...
Ouch. That is a long time. I have the same GPU and CPU and DOD are delivering tomorrow. I am on 33 days! Do you have something else in the build holding you up?

Day 72 here, 3060ti + 5900x, debating if I should change the RAM from 3600mhz 2x16 to 3200mhz...
I have the same RAM- I went on live chat on tuesday and they said only the case was outstanding. Even asked again to double check if the case was the only thing and they said yeah everything but the GPU and case were in stock. So I believe changing your ram won't do anything. Would go on live chat and ask there if I were you.

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
I have the same RAM- I went on live chat on tuesday and they said only the case was outstanding. Even asked again to double check if the case was the only thing and they said yeah everything but the GPU and case were in stock. So I believe changing your ram won't do anything. Would go on live chat and ask there if I were you.
My RAM i think, or so thats what I have been told

I think you're better off calling @VladM. I don't think the live chat sales team are completely privvy to stock levels and build queues. I was told by them last week that they thought I would go into build that week, similarly told today that I might have to wait for a few more weeks.

At 72 days for a 3060Ti it's definitely worth your time getting in touch and seeing what the hold up is and how they can manage it.