The War Z

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/19/the-war-z-a-new-zombie-survival-experience

the-war-z.jpg

PREORDER

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
I think it will be awesome :)

[video=youtube;B2ZKq74AGj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZKq74AGj4&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Jiyuu

Silver Level Poster
I heard someone talking about that on a youtube video I was watching a few days ago. Requested to be in the beta, but it did say that they'd be choosing based on how active you are in their forums and I really cba to join another forum.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
looks like a rip off of dayz, I hope Rocket sues them.

edit - I cant even watch that, pretty much copying dayz and they know it!

Last edited:

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
This looks awesome, i still feel like if DayZ came out as a stand alone or finnished version it deservers a chance, i wouldn't like to think all the hard work these guys have done is over shadowed and dissapear.

Keedar

Expert
I heard someone talking about that on a youtube video I was watching a few days ago. Requested to be in the beta, but it did say that they'd be choosing based on how active you are in their forums and I really cba to join another forum.

I understand you but i have enough of playing unfinished mod.Every time when i back to DayZ after few hours playing,server decide to resp me on debug.Its really anoying.Try to start the game on same lvl everyday (with nothing even if you not died) :/

Stappa

Enthusiast
Day Z is good BUT u need friends ingame with u...IMO Day Z is far tougher than Arma2 esp when rival players gun u down for your kit,oh forget about shambling corpses some move like damn rockets giving u little/no chance lol(U NEED A SQUAD TO SURVIVE:whistling:)

Last edited:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I think its important to point out dayz is a alpha at the moment, so it will have bugs in it.

yeah Rocket has made it hard, but so what? once ya get past the learning curve its not too hard really. Once ya learn where not to go and how to avoid zed's its good fun, I enjoy it, its not for those that want to run around all guns blazing because you just get nailed by 50-60 zed's.

My guy has been alive for 7 days now, I play pretty much solo sneaky sneaky, so it can be done without teams :)

Jiyuu

Silver Level Poster
looks like a rip off of dayz, I hope Rocket sues them.

edit - I cant even watch that, pretty much copying dayz and they know it!

Apparently it was in development before Dayz existed. Don't know for sure - just what was said on the youtube video I watched.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Pfft, I thought this up 10 years ago, I've got a Certificate of Ownership too.

Granted its signed by my mum, but still :D

Corfate

Author Level
If they have good servers, i think they'll have a winner! haha. DayZ servers annoy the crap out of me!

The pics look quite good too, good graphics

liamnic2

Super Star
I think the game looks good but I think its too dead island'sh. It has a skill tree and is probably not as detailed as DayZ when it comes to looting. In Dayz you go into an inventory or backpack and have a choice of items. I bet WarZ is going to be one of those games where you just click to loot and it pops up "20 pistol ammo" and thats it. Dont get me wrong, the graphics look great, but the gameplay is probably going to suck. And once Arma III comes out there is probably going to be a DayZ for that too meaning even better graphics, realism.