They had sold out of Skyrim!!

Mattyp

Enthusiast
FFFFFUUUUUUUU TESCO!!

I am freaking out. I am stuck at work, Tesco was the only place I could of local that would be selling it, and now I may have to face the reality of getting home Skyrim-less. How can I be expected to work under these conditions?!

100s of copies of MW3!! They bloody misjudged the demand for that piece of junk! I WANT TO SLAY ME SOME DRAGONS!!11!

Me sad :(

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Awww thats such a shame, my copy is sat on my desk infornt of me :p but then im stuck at work till 8:30 this evening lol :(

Mattyp

Enthusiast
Awww thats such a shame, my copy is sat on my desk infornt of me :p but then im stuck at work till 8:30 this evening lol :(

I'm hoping to have hunted it down by then! But I'm not sure I'll be able to :( I really don't want to have to buy it off steam for £40....

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
thats pretty much same price as in game.

EDIT: But i wanted ahard copy. Normally i dont mind downloading on steam but deffinately wanted the box for this oen lol

Gorman

Author Level

JSG10

Expert
Yeah have to say I do a little too. That being said, I have bought from these guys before and it wasn't a problem :)
Haven't bought Skyrim yet though as I'm debating getting it or not at the moment, got so many other games on the go :S