Waiting For Pre-Production To Pop

Varithgar

I ordered mah brand spiffing new PC on Saturday 20th November and it's been 10 working days but my order is still in pre-production.

The charter says usually < 1 week, And fair enough PCS are busy as it's coming up to christmas time but 2 working weeks and still in pre-production :/ someone tell me what's going on please?

Gorman

Author Level
Well the white stuff has caused some stock to be delayed, this doesnt really affect a lot of orders though as the queues are quite big.

We are currently at our busiest time of year, and are breaking our own records for machines both ordered and dispatched week on week.

Pre-production is the longest wait during the whole process.

Varithgar

Bearing in mind I ordered on the 20th November and taking into consideration there are only 5 working days in a week:

Am I likely to recieve my PC before christmas day or are there too many variable factors to consider when answering a question like this?

Agonul

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered my PC on the 20th of November and I'm in the exact same position as you are in.
Even though a friend ordered 5 days ago and there's is already in built (no fast track and it's a desktop PC)

Varithgar

Yeah, just checked today and it's "In building" now :D
Just can't wait to relax for the christmas holidays and use my awesome new PC haha!