Weird Case?? :/

Pete

Bright Spark
wooo, that's the new George Foreman grill, it requires a supply of sausages to cool your i7.

actually from the small pic it looks quite funky, i wonder if the top lit fan would lure a stream of insects onto your processor (unless its blowing out, in which case fine)

6_big.jpg

Rakk

The Awesome
That's not a PC case!! I'm not sure what it is, but it's not a case !!!! Don't like it :)

(Gorman, is that just a smaller version of the case Jay had?)

Gorman

Author Level
it IS the case jay had....

no you are right its smaller...i think

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
As I said in the other thread about the new Mini PCs, I am just oddly drawn to it, even though I know I shouldn't be :D

I think you summed it up quite well there Prisoner...its definitely different :D

BAD SANTA

O ok, I did look at this ages ago but thought it might just have an issue with dust lol, I personally think it looks quite nice and if they made a full board version it would be a great oc'er although you would then be better off with a rack mount,
Remind me again where this fits into the Market.

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
I like it, although it really would have to sit on it's own as you couldn't put anything on top etc. It doesn't make sense to me though as it is a bit it of a showpiece where as I'd typically want a mini PC to be discreet and not on show. Just my thoughts.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I like it, although it really would have to sit on it's own as you couldn't put anything on top etc. It doesn't make sense to me though as it is a bit it of a showpiece where as I'd typically want a mini PC to be discreet and not on show. Just my thoughts.

Yeah but I bought a DLink Boxee Box because its unusual and people ask what it is :), I mean not many bits of hardware look like theyve somehow sunk into your desk lol

katkit

Woah I thought I'd be the only one who likes this case. I find it oddly cute. Kind of like a little metal creature. I'd be concerned about the dust though. =/