What's my order status Order update? And poor communication

velvetsky01

Bronze Level Poster
Just a quick update - my PC has been built today (This morning) and is currently in the testing/configuration stage.

Does anyone have a Rough idea on how long I can expect to receive it from now? Maybe wed? Not sure how long testing/configuration/QC takes?

Rakk

The Awesome
Does anyone have a Rough idea on how long I can expect to receive it from now? Maybe wed? Not sure how long testing/configuration/QC takes?

Presuming no problems appear in testing and/or QA then yes I'd expect it be sent tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday (presuming you're in mainland UK).

Stephen M

Author Level
Mine was built and went into testing Thursday, was QC'd this morning and dispatched. Probaly arrive tomorrow. If they QC and pack yours before 3pm you would have an outside chance of tomorrow.

velvetsky01

Bronze Level Poster
Mine was built and went into testing Thursday, was QC'd this morning and dispatched. Probaly arrive tomorrow. If they QC and pack yours before 3pm you would have an outside chance of tomorrow.

Tomorrow would be amazing! but Happy (ish ;-) ) with Wednesday

Wikaman1

I ordered my Azure last Tuesday, then on the Wednesday I upgraded to 5 day fast track to speed things up. It was built on Friday and is currently still sitting at the "In Building" stage. Hoping for delivery on or before Thursday.

Edit: Not sure why I could get fast track but others couldn't?

velvetsky01

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered my Azure last Tuesday, then on the Wednesday I upgraded to 5 day fast track to speed things up. It was built on Friday and is currently still sitting at the "In Building" stage. Hoping for delivery on or before Thursday.

no I'm not either....

LFFPicard

Godlike

Could be stock, fast track is obviously only possible if everything is in stock, if they are awaiting stock in the next day or two it wont give the fast track option.

Still in pre-production on the 10th working day. Ordered on 11th.

Marmite Owl - We seem to have identical orders placed on the same day. Let's hope they're on the way by the weekend..

velvetsky01

Bronze Level Poster
Didn't come today

Spoke to PCS and they said its still to go on the bench for testing....

So Thursday at the earliest for me :(

Gr4

Silver Level Poster
Are going to do a quick review so the rest of us azure dribblers know what to expect;)

Still no movement but apparently will start being built tomorrow. Seems unfair one ordered 4 days later would be done earlier unless should paid for fast track.

Very strange indeed.

I had a phone call yesterday from PCS to advise of the delay, which was nice of them, but still not completely impressed by the process.

Wikaman1

I've been in testing for 2 days now, unless it's dispatched today then they'll miss the 5 day fast track deadline. Maybe even though I managed to upgrade to it, fast track doesn't effect the time and it'll be refunded... :confused:

Rakk

The Awesome
I've been in testing for 2 days now, unless it's dispatched today then they'll miss the 5 day fast track deadline. Maybe even though I managed to upgrade to it, fast track doesn't effect the time and it'll be refunded... :confused:

If they miss the fast-track deadline then yes the cost of the fast-track will be refunded*

Do note though that the fast-track is for build and dispatch (not delivery) and that time limit starts from either the day you add the fast-track or the day after (depending on what time of day it is added to the order).

* Note: if you had 3-day you get the difference between the 3-day and 5-day back if misses the 3-day limit but still makes it within the 5 day limit