Which case?

Teaz

Godlike
Btw this is the best case Silverstone tj11 not the 650d

agree with the cooling but i dont quite like the look wise but i have to say the second best case after that is the silverstone FT02
this case is beastt

also ive been looking around at 200mm fans that are 20mm height

is 700RPM high? i want good airflow, i couldnt care less about noise, as long as its not like a jet engine

EDIT:
Do you think that 20mm is ok? im assuming that the default ones are 30mm and the extra 10mm may be the difference

the front or side is fine with the 20-30mm depth i believe but not the top.

700rpm is similar to te stock of a eco rad fan. 1200rpm is a lvl or 900-2000 is fine but duno on noise for the higher it goes.

Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
well the top fan is like big and it just touches the tray/frame or case frame or which ever its called so anything with a bigger depth will not fit without slipping through that gap of the frame

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
this is the fan im looking at its 20mm are you sure that would not fit? the side part looks to stick out about 20mm alone, then there should be at least 1cm free within the actual case

also can a fan be added to the other side it looks exactly the same, and if you can, is it worth it?

Teaz

Godlike
woops, i was brainwashed to think it was 20mm for the fans. turns out it was 30mm lol so anything with 20-30 should fit though.

i was talking about this gap on the frame
installcablerouting.jpg

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
so you are saying 20mm will be fine on the front, and how about the back? I dont exactly understand what you've circled

tom_gr7

Life Serving
LOl i dont have a clue what you are going on about?

The three 200mm fans that come with the sniper are beasts. The front gets loads in, and the side fan is defo must have. Although if you had two 120mm fans, One would fit right above the other, would be great for getting air into the gpu.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
im talking about the side fan the problem is that the default side fan is probably 30mm deep, so im thinking about getting a 20mm one

Teaz

Godlike
lool basically the stock fans are 30mm on sniper case deep and yes the 20mm should be fine so long as they can be screwed in since the screw holes are the small holes.

hopefully it cleared the confusion

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i want a white one

so can anyone confirm/deny that you can put a fan on the other side where it looks exactly the same

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
no on the side there is the mesh cage right? well it looks to be exactly the same on the other side of the case, and i was wondering if it can be put there, although i imagine it being pretty useless at cooling because the back probably dont get too hot does it?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
So your thinking of switching the side fan from the left hand side of the case (due to titan) to the right hand side of the case? behind the motherboard?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I just checked mine and I can asure you the "other side" (behind the Mobo) is as solid as a solid side to a PC case... :D (even bulges to accomodate all that good stuff :D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
but ive seen like 3 stories now just on here in the last month of the eco bursting

How many ECOs do you think the world has sold in the last month? (other Water Cooling systems are available :D )

And once again, it is a calculated risk. As others have said, they don't want that tiny chance of it leaking, whilst others know the chances are so small it'll most likely never happen.

The thing to decide is do you want the functionality of the ECO, whilst accepting the teeny tiny risk?

Do not take one forum with a few examples to be evidence that all WC system leak :)