Which case?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Which case do you lot think offers a good cooling for an OC PC for the price?

HAF-X :D but only cus im getting one lol, also its really good for air coopling and has the gromets for watercooling out the back, plus can fit i think a 360mm radiator in the top with fans out of sight neatly tucked in. So good all around case that should last you years.

Plus it supports the extra large ATX boards with 9+1 PCI expension bays.

Teaz

Godlike
The Raven! its cooling is awesome for its size :) unless you wish for thos big tower cases like the haf x then go ahead :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think like any other part of a PC, if you are getting one that is OCed, you are an enthusiast and as such want the best :) Only the most expensieve/large cases are going to give you the best cooling and space for all the bits and bobs that you'd need for an OCed rig. Of course others will work, but I would certainly select from the right hand end of the PCS-configurator-scrolly-bar-thing :D

Teaz

Godlike
or better yet, build yourself a badass ultimate cooling case like this one and send it into pc and then they will build the specs in to it for you lol :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
haf 32 apparently has really good cooling

so does the £79 inWIN one but i cant stand the look of it

MeveM

Bright Spark
Sniper case

Great looks, great cooling, plenty of space, got the fan controler knob and dust filters which are easily removeable to clean.
All the above reasons contributed to my decision of getting one for mine!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I must ask, Can the legs be twisted underneath? i cannot afford for the legs to be sticking out due to little room

Teaz

Godlike
I must ask, Can the legs be twisted underneath? i cannot afford for the legs to be sticking out due to little room

it certainly can :) can be twisted to face forward or outwards. the outwards has a more sturdy hold but not a clean-ish look as it facing forward.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
also does it have side fans? it does not say that on the description or does it have a slot for it and PCS just doesnt install them..