Who's pre-ordered BF3?

Fear

Prolific Poster
28th of october it realeases so yer 12 days.

Everybody cross your fingers on that 1 as i am going to go insane if it gets delayed as batman has already been put back untill the 10th/11th november and assassins creed revelations well ubisoft have not give an official response for the PC delayed release date but a couple of reports said it's been delayed by 14 days and another said it will be december :(

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i doubt very much they will delay as they want to hit the ground running sales wise before mw3 comes in november .

Usukane

Gold Level Poster
Has it been 100% decided that BF3 won't be available on Steam?

If it's not & I pre-order a physical retail copy, will I have to activate it with & also use, Origin?

It's been hard to resist messing around on the beta, but as with Diablo III etc - I prefer waiting for the finished product.
Personal preferences xD

NMEBowen

Master Poster
there has been talks of bf3 being released on steam after release but im not sure how it will work as ive heard story of even hard copies needing origin to start. personally i know first hand that origin is a horrid little program, it ground my pc to a hault but bf3 is such a good game that id deal with it to play the game.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
I am still undecided about whether to get it for PC or 360. I'm leaning toward PC but all my friends will be playing it on 360.

Dayve

I ordered the limited edition on Amazon about a week ago for £29.91.

I also ordered a book which BETTER COME TODAY DAMNIT!