Yes, thanks to @MrWilson for providing these the other day 🙂👍

Case
CORSAIR iCUE 5000X RGB MID TOWER GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i9 Eight-Core Processor i9-11900K (3.5GHz) 16MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX Z590-F GAMING WIFI (LGA1200, USB 3.2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive
4TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
4TB CORSAIR MP400 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD (up to 3480 MB/R, 3000 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network Card
NOT REQUIRED
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
As a quick disclaimer, I based the above spec off of the PCS iCue Configurator, and a tweet from PCS regarding the competition kindly shared to me by @JUNI0R.

The motherboard was not specified, neither was the RAM besides being 32GB (although as RGB RAM it was either going to be 3200 or 3600mhz).

If you want a bit more clarification I would recommend checking out the PCS iCue configurator on the PCS website.

Edit: Here is the Tweet I was referring to:
Seems it’s now specified a STRIX 3080ti which is nice.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
@rouchie ?

giphy.gif

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
If I win this I promise to not post images of myself wearing a very tight t-shirt showing my lockdown belly creeping out of the fabric. If I don’t win, pics will be posted. Everyone loses… and possibly goes blind in the process. This is very much a threat 😜

Your move, PCS…

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If I win this I promise to not post images of myself wearing a very tight t-shirt showing my lockdown belly creeping out of the fabric. If I don’t win, pics will be posted. Everyone loses… and possibly goes blind in the process. This is very much a threat 😜

Your move, PCS…
Doesn't scare me, I've seen much worse in the mirror every morning...plus I've been unfortunate to wake up in a cheap hotel with a fellow guest's bare ginger genitals about 3 inches from my face 😬

Only ever do single occupancy bookings now!

Bhuna50

Author Level

Your move, PCS…

1630940810772.png

@AgentCooper smiling as he has just learnt he has won...just needs a new chair now...

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Its in the English dictionary, so counts as English :)
Unfortunately, American words are sneaking into the dictionary. We need to defend our language from the affronts being delivered to it by those who can’t be bothered to spell or pronounce words correctly. 😅

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Unfortunately, American words are sneaking into the dictionary. We need to defend our language from the affronts being delivered to it by those who can’t be bothered to spell or pronounce words correctly. 😅
I get the humour in this but English is such a rich language precisely because it changes and grows. Have you ever tried to read Shakespeare in the original English? We don't even use the same form of English that our grandparents did. Language is not an end in itself in any case, it's just a means to communicate ideas.

I've had very similar conversations with the locals here. Greek is a very rigid language and native speakers really do wince when we use the wrong tense or the wrong case (Greek has 11 different forms of the definite article 'the' for example) and especially if we stress the wrong vowel. TBH it's maddening because I'm struggling to communicate and they're fixated on the nuances of the language. I understand why they do that though, the Greek language is part of their identity.

That's not really the case with English. It's not a pure language in any case and constantly borrows words from other languages as it evolves. In English it doesn't matter how badly a non-native speaker mangles the language, we understand what they're saying. I believe that's the main reason why it's the de facto international language. In Greek you have to pronounce every word absolutely correctly, your sentences must use the correct case, tense, gender, etc. or they really don't understand what you've said. That's why Greek is not the international language!

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I get the humour in this but English is such a rich language precisely because it changes and grows. Have you ever tried to read Shakespeare in the original English? We don't even use the same form of English that our grandparents did. Language is not an end in itself in any case, it's just a means to communicate ideas.

I've had very similar conversations with the locals here. Greek is a very rigid language and native speakers really do wince when we use the wrong tense or the wrong case (Greek has 11 different forms of the definite article 'the' for example) and especially if we stress the wrong vowel. TBH it's maddening because I'm struggling to communicate and they're fixated on the nuances of the language. I understand why they do that though, the Greek language is part of their identity.

That's not really the case with English. It's not a pure language in any case and constantly borrows words from other languages as it evolves. In English it doesn't matter how badly a non-native speaker mangles the language, we understand what they're saying. I believe that's the main reason why it's the de facto international language. In Greek you have to pronounce every word absolutely correctly, your sentences must use the correct case, tense, gender, etc. or they really don't understand what you've said. That's why Greek is not the international language!
I have never seen the appeal of Shakespeare. To me it is just something to bore and torture school children. I get that languages change, but American use of English seems to dum it down, rather than enrich it. It isn’t just English - German pronunciation is murdered - and have you seen / heard how voila is spelled or spoken?