Worst delivery ever

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The French must have kept the paperwork. :D

All joking aside, fingers crossed it doesn’t delay things too much. I wonder can PCS/FEDEX email them copies of the missing documents?
They probably used the paperwork to wrap it around their baguettes while riding a bike as they usually do with newspaper 😂

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They probably used the paperwork to wrap it around their baguettes while riding a bike as they usually do with newspaper 😂
I can't let you say that, it's really to much cliché !
But you don't know our administration ... XD
Them, they could have keep it ! XD

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I can't let you say that, it's really to much cliché !
But you don't know our administration ... XD
Them, they could have keep it ! XD
I'm joking, no offence to French people which are great people as well and they also have awesome food :D

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't know
Yet ! :D
I did a purchase for a friend last week (still in pre-prod)

(And as i really, really ... really don't like the valeon, i don't know when i'll do a purchase for me ^^")

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
This is like the expectant mothers thread I started on the Babys'R'Coming forum! 👶

Fingers crossed you all get your deliveries asap. First thing you should do in preparation is figure out how to change the OS language from French back to English. (y)

cdileera

Did any of you in Ireland receive your PC's yet?
Mine arrived on Monday around 11.30am.

There were no customs delays for me but I ordered a system without a graphics card as I already had one so maybe having a lower value sped up the process...

Such an annoying wait though, I hope it gets sorted soon for you

fufixiil

I changed the CPU cooler right before the dispatch, so mine got sent off just yesterday. Fedex says it will be here by Friday 18.00...so Monday/Tuesday next week?😂

MarcMorrow138

Nooooooooo

Attachments

• B41F19C3-11EC-40E7-BB9F-C8DDBD8436BB.jpg
    B41F19C3-11EC-40E7-BB9F-C8DDBD8436BB.jpg
    912.6 KB · Views: 209