Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

Jingo

Bronze Level Poster
So another working week starts. Here's hoping we all get the news we're waiting for.

After 46 days, I'm still waiting for mine to go into build.

This week is the week :)

original.gif

GRABibus

Yes, my tracking link shows now Stansted.
I am in France, so computer should arrive by the end of next week I hope.
After one week being sent to FedEx by PCS, the computer is still in UK and FedEx doesn’t confirm yet any delivery date (To France).

delivery will probably take more time than building + testing....

GRABibus

Update :
My PC was sent by PCS to FedEx the 4th of Jan.
Currently,the 12th of Jan, it is still in FedEx UK.
I am in France

incredible and unacceptable

Bhuna50

Author Level
Update :
I am in France

Unfortunately beyond PCS control and not just happening to FedEx / PCS.

With the sudden increase in COVID rates here it’s resulted in delays across a lot of the postal services and then there’s added requirements now regarding travelling abroad the arranging COVID testing etc before being cleared to travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update :
I am in France

Just found this article about DPD - https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/d...uspended-brexit-europe-ireland-110822436.html

If DPD are having issues with the new system. I dread to think what Fedex are like. Not to mention France closing the boarder at the end of last year is probably still having a knock on effect.

Covid and new shipping paperwork is causing delays it seems.

Really hope it moves soon tho.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Every single driver has to have a negative Covid test to pass the border. If they fail the test they have to go into isolation for 2 weeks until they then test negative.

It’s an extra consideration to make.

This new strain of Covid is SIGNIFICANTLY more infectious.

GRABibus

I think PCS will face a lot of cancelled orders.
Customers can’t wait weeks and weeks for a 3000€ product for which now, it is possible to find some stocks at some resellers. (Ryzen 5000).
Even I could find a 3090 rapidly at a French resseler. This is why I ordered a PC without GPU.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I think PCS will face a lot of cancelled orders.
Customers can’t wait weeks and weeks for a 3000€ product for which now, it is possible to find some stocks at some resellers. (Ryzen 5000).
Even I could find a 3090 rapidly at a French resseler. This is why I ordered a PC without GPU.
I’m afraid it’s the way it is now and for the foreseeable future for European deliveries, for all companies.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm not going to mention the B word, but it's the freight hauliers like DPD and FedEx who are running into the unexpected border problems first. I suspect @GRABibus may be right and the non-UK part of PCS's business (and a good many others) may well wither and die. Sad times.