Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Ah, got ya. Can’t keep up google 3060TI release date and it comes up with 25/2 but I see on further checks it’s just for the clicks as when you do, it mentions that correctly. Sorry, was just wondering.
Ha yeah it's cool I would have assumed the 3060 would be out before the Ti but hey. What a time to be living in. The Ti is a step up from the 3060 by about 20-30% If I'm correct. Good for entry level 1440p gaming

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They do both. But fair enough.
I don’t think there are any that do both. A couple own separate system integrators, but they’re separate companies under different names. I guarantee they’re in the same boat as you can see from their forums.

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
Sorry what do you mean by system integrators? Build custom PCs for people or something else?

If the latter then fine, if the former then they sell hardware and build custom PCs.

But appreciate not to talk about competition of course, which is not my intention.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry what do you mean by system integrators? Build custom PCs for people or something else?

If the latter then fine, if the former then they sell hardware and build custom PCs.

But appreciate not to talk about competition of course, which is not my intention.
Build custom PCs

There is no web store that does system integration.

Otone

Gold Level Poster
This place is so dead it's gone on to page 2 😭😭

Anyone gone in to build the last few weeks?

5900x 3060ti day 45 pre production

Otone

Gold Level Poster
5900x 3060Ti day 42 pre production..

I stare at the empty space I have cleared for it arrival, everyday and every day the dust gets a little thicker only to be washed away by my tears. :'(
When our pcs are built side by side to one another we shall get the bunting out and dust all the troubles away 😂

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Really wish people on 50-80 days would pipe up a little more 😂
I'm a little worried about them what happens when you hit 50 days? Do your fingers fall off and you can't type anymore?
I have noone to monitor my situation as there's no one to go by.

PCS should make it mandatory for everyone to post on these forums 😂😂

...christ I can't wait to see the in build text.

The_Fat_Hog

5900x 3060Ti day 42 pre production..

I stare at the empty space I have cleared for it arrival, everyday and every day the dust gets a little thicker only to be washed away by my tears. :'(
I find looking longingly through the doorway at the empty room, bar the monitor and table, that it reminds me of the emptiness that i feel and the lonely journey of self pity I am going through #day3

Last edited:

john coomey872

Bronze Level Poster
I am guessing by the lack of folk getting their build notice recently, in both this and the 3060Ti thread, the earlier mentioned delay from the Chinese new year is a real thing and may have just caught up with us. :O Time to go hibernate